I was banned at tdpri.

amarr1

• Members

Wut?

Seriously, there has got to be more to it.

The only adverse comment I've said was "maybe you should improve your playing..." but that's not spam. What is weird is that my old e-mail account was hacked and I believe the account I have on tdpri was registered with that e-mail. I think I'm going to contact them and see if they can lift my ban.

• Members

Apparently the TDPRI is run just like the FDP--with an iron fist....when you step outside of the posting guidelines, for whatever reason, they're pretty harsh. And sometimes it's for on topic stuff, it's like a random lottery of being banned.

I know that at the FDP, my email address was banned before i'd even posted anything.

• Members

you're better off, that place is so saturated in its own bull{censored} its not even funny. the mods over there are a consolidated group of dip{censored}s whose sense of judgement is so warped it would make a BART transit cop blush....

• Members

you're better off, that place is so saturated in its own bull{censored} its not even funny. the mods over there are a consolidated group of dip{censored}s whose sense of judgement is so warped it would make a BART transit cop blush....

Care to elaborate?

It seemed fine to me, apart from the over-abundance of old man country fans...

• Members

Wow... I didn't know that, I'm glad I patronize this forum, I like the chill environment.
:thu:

yeah when you start bastardizing james burton licks and grow a perpetual hemorrhoid you'll fit in there but for now stick around here and youll be fine

• Members

I think I'm going to contact them and see if they can lift my ban.

They probably will if they've made a mistake.

If you get banned on here and argue the point, the posts you made that earned you the ban are logged so moderators can reference (and sometimes discuss) them.

If they're wrong then i'd expect an apology and a reinstatement. Best of luck..

• Members

The only adverse comment I've said was "maybe you should improve your playing..." but that's not spam. What is weird is that my old e-mail account was hacked and I believe the account I have on tdpri was registered with that e-mail. I think I'm going to contact them and see if they can lift my ban.

Good luck with that. :lol:

• Members

Not cool Bro. Sorry, They should lift that stoopid ban.:wave:

you're better off, that place is so saturated in its own bullshit its not even funny. the mods over there are a consolidated group of dipshits whose sense of judgement is so warped it would make a BART transit cop blush....

Well, that's just like, your opinion man. :idea::D

Seriously, I've heard similar stuff from people complaining about the mods on FDP before, but never about TDPRI. :idk: I'm not a member on either one, but I occasionally read stuff over on TDPRI and it seems OK to me.

I've never had a problem from mods on ANY forum - ever. I've never been "warned", much less banned. If I don't like the rules, or the vibe, I just go elsewhere. Seems pretty simple to me. It's not like there aren't a bunch of options on the Internet... :idea:

• Members

Seriously, I've heard similar stuff from people complaining about the mods on FDP before, but never about TDPRI.
:idk:
I'm not a member on either one, but I occasionally read stuff over on TDPRI and it seems OK to me.

I've never had a problem from mods on ANY forum - ever. I've never been "warned", much less banned. If I don't like the rules, or the vibe, I just go elsewhere. Seems pretty simple to me. It's not like there aren't a bunch of options on the Internet...
:idea:

I'm just surprised, I guess, I don't care all that much.

Archived