The Walking Dead

echodeluxe

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Hi there, I prefer torrenting TV shows but to save explaining what torrents are, you can directly download the episode here
:cool:
:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SVIOC5OG

I torrent a lot but I can't here. I'm living on campus and they have a firewall that blocks torrents/peer-to-peer. I used to go around their firewall with a Linux OS, but the server guys here have already found a way to block those.

But thanks for the link!

• Members
that's just what i was thinking.

for instance... why did rick ride his horse round the corner to be confronted by 1000 zombies? didn't he smell 1000 zombies?

well maybe the whole city smelled of zombies.

I was thinking the whole city stunk to hell. That said, if a show/movie is the typical Hollywood fair, I am super critical, but the fact that there is a zombie show an cable, I'll tend to overlook the little stuff.

Also, in post-apocalypse zombie-land, if one member of your party attacks another unprovoked, you leave them behind.

Finally, does anybody actually have a "zombie protection plan"? I always want to put one together, but the fiance thinks I'm crazy. Probably should wait till after we get hitched so it's too late for her to change her mind. ;)

• Members
Finally, does anybody actually have a "zombie protection plan"? I always want to put one together, but the fiance thinks I'm crazy. Probably should wait till after we get hitched so it's too late for her to change her mind.
;)

hell yeah, you'd be stupid not to!

in max brooks' WWZ it tells of all the people in england who survived in castles. since my part of the world has more medieval castles per square mile than anywhere else in europe i'm heading for one of those. there's a couple still in habitable condition about 50 miles up the coast so i plan on 'acquiring' a sailing boat and heading up there (i haven't sailed in nearly 20 years, since i was in the scouts, but i think i'll be able to pick it up again). as long as i'm one of the first to arrive i think i'll have a good chance of getting in; if not there's islands a few miles off shore i can hole up at, foraging on the mainland.
:cool:

• Members

My friends and I are
stealing a Prius or two (silent at low speeds!)
when a zombie outbreak occurs and doing some clean-up work after looting the nearby Wal-Mart.

smart!

but, don't you think everyone will be heading for wal-mart?

i dunno about you but i'm keeping the hell away from crowds.

• Members

I mean, in Vermont our options for guns are few. Maybe some smaller hunting stores? We've had a few different plans. Crowbars and trench spikes are in all of them.

well guns are basically nonexistant here (you can get guns at wal-mart? america, {censored} yeah!) so my choice of weaponry immediately available right now are a couple of hand axes, a two-pound lump hammer, a meat cleaver and a rounders bat (like a baseball bat but about 18" long) - so yeah, my basic strategy is to just stay away from hostiles.

edit: i've got an 18" pry-bar too, that should be fun :D

• Members

If any of us are short of a decent weapon at home all you need is a screwdriver and a bolt-on neck from your guitar.. for starters at least.

Maybe a mic stand as a distance-keeper :idk:

Looting for supplies is a sure way of running into mass panic and potentially volatile humans and the recently undead.

For me.. castle/oil rig/monastic island all seem like good options.

Archived