The Walking Dead

echodeluxe

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love this show.

I have not heard one good thing from crew members regarding this show. Sure its a fun zombie job with lots of great scenic responsibilities but shooting in Georgia in the summer... God {censored}ing awful. I did an Outkast music video in Atlanta years ago and I truly understand the moniker "hotlanta" holy {censored}ing hell it's oppressive there. That music video may have been one of the most demanding jobs I have ever worked based on environment alone and that was 4 days, I can't imagine a whole summer.

Baby.

• Members

Was it just me or does it seem like the quality went down this season? And what the heck was up with that hiding from the zombies thing? Can't they still smell them? I think getting rid of the main guy is starting to show.

This. I thought last night's episode was lame. Like, nothing happened. Roaming rural zombies who (like frenchji mentioned) can't smell or notice them. And, oh my god, what's with all the over-the-top melodramatic church time. Like a soap opera. Terrible dialogue and no action whatsoever. The only thing interesting and the only reason why I might watch it next week was the surprise boy taking a round to the chest. I loved the Walking Dead last season but I was totally disappointed with last night's premiere...

• 3 months later...

Archived