Is Rushfan The Most Hated Forumer?

pbone

• Members
Haha uh, yeah.......me too.

Not quite.

yeah, you sold him a damaged pedal, refused to make it right, he fixed it, tried to sell it. you stuck your nose in his business and claimed he was selling a broken pedal and you knew it for a fact b/c you sold it to him broken. then you changed your username and avatar.

:)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
yeah, you sold him a damaged pedal, refused to make it right, he fixed it, tried to sell it. you stuck your nose in his business and claimed he was selling a broken pedal and you knew it for a fact b/c you sold it to him broken. then you changed your username and avatar.

Two things:

1. Hey I remember that. That was nasty. :eek:

2. How in the {censored} did you just have that one in your back pocket? Do you have a file HCFX.txt with notes on posters or something? Damn.

• Members
Two things:

1. Hey I remember that. That was nasty.
:eek:

2. How in the {censored} did you just have that one in your back pocket? Do you have a file HCFX.txt with notes on posters or something? Damn.

i know, right? :lol:

i dont know, it bothered me the way this kid got a pass and hes so comfortable that he'll voluntarily bring up the topic as a slam on the person he screwed. doesnt seem right to me. :)

• Members
in the good doctor's defense, i remember that incident pretty well too, and i was barely even paying attention to it at the time. maybe that means i spend way too much time here?

I hear you, and yeah, I remember it too, but I -definitely- spend way too much time on here :lol: It was a pretty stand-out event, the personalities involved clashed with serious sparks and flames on both sides, and now that Dr. P mentions it I am kind of surprised that it just went away with time, that was sketchy and uncalled-for... at least, I seem to remember the situation being pretty bull{censored} at the time.

• Members

Haha, alright.
You sir, have the whole story nailed down.

:wave:

• Members

the P in PM is for Private :lol:

Archived