October New Gear Thread

Don Solaris

• Members

These pics are sort of October new floor! or more precisely, my finally coming to the end of sanding the floor of the attic (the room that i went mad and set on fire back in 2002!)... it's going to be my new studio when it's done.

Would prob. have finished it yonks ago if i hadn't have decided to do so much sanding... but it is starting to look good:

studio1.jpg

studio1.jpg

as you can see there's still quite a lot of {censored}e up there... but after i've finished varnishing the floor and stripped the stairs, it's all pretty cosmetic after that.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

placed an order yesterday for the Nord Electro 2 61key. I traded a lot of stuff to get this thing, but I don't think I'll miss my Akai Z4, Novation A-Station, and Studiologic VMK 161. It will be here wednesday. I also traded my M-Audio controller for a non-functioning Micron. I'll be putting it in the shop next week along with my Electribe EA-1. So by the October my rig will be looking like this: Electro on botton and Micron/Electribe along with some pedals up top.

Guest Anonymous

I use Beyer M201, M420, EV PL10, Sennheiser 421, 441, E906 and a couple of old Shure SM57 Unidyne III mics for recording guitar, horns and percussion but, this weekend I scored the holy grail.

A Royer R-121.

121inboxul7.jpg

:love:

I guess the FR Revolution has to wait.

:cry:

• Members

Ok, I can finally let the cat out of the bag... my new (used) Andromeda came today!

This thing is a heavy beast!

andy_1.jpg

It came with a PCMCIA card. Also a sustain pedal, but I didn't take a pic of that.

andy_2.jpg

Athena is checking it out:

andy_3.jpg

It has a mysterious blue LED on the back panel...

andy_4.jpg

It's going to take me a while to master this monster of a synth... it ain't no Jupiter. ;)

• Members

Ok, I can finally let the cat out of the bag... my new (used) Andromeda came today!

This thing is a heavy beast!

andy_1.jpg

It came with a PCMCIA card. Also a sustain pedal, but I didn't take a pic of that.

andy_2.jpg

Athena is checking it out:

andy_3.jpg

It has a mysterious blue LED on the back panel...

andy_4.jpg

It's going to take me a while to master this monster of a synth... it ain't no Jupiter.
;)

!!!

kickass, what does the wife think?

what did you get it for?

• Members

2959945854_4800f9b613.jpg

quick cell phone pic, just came in today from TonySharf. Just wanted to say it arrived in as new condition, perfectly packed. You can trust Tony.
:)

Here's a second positive reference for Tony...He sent me an Electrix Warp Factory, and I didn't even realize it was coming with the original manual! Great shape, fair price, terrific packaging and FAST shipping!

Thanks, Tony!

~M

Archived