uk tour box 2011!

mr benn

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Got in from last night's gig to find a curious package in my hallway... Some very cool stuff in here- can't wait to give them all a spin tomorrow! Really intrigued by the black and green one- I've got something very similar so it'll be interesting to see how they a/b!

• Members

Mr Benn, I can has address? :)

I've got pedals that do what 3 of them do so I've spent the last 15 minutes A/Bing them. The black/purple one is way more versatile than I thought it'd be- mega cool! The green/black one is what's REALLY blowing me away, though- Stuart Braithewaite toanz in a box! Gonna give the gold/yellow one a go! SERIOUSLY cool stuff in here! :thu:

• Members

I reckon the green/black one is staying with me- deciding whether something black, black/white or something blue should go in... There's already something very similar to the blue so I'll give it a little thought. Decisions, decisions...

• Members

Haha! I don't have the TC stuff but as I'm doing a bit of a clearout something cool WILL go in! I'm a bit scared of everyone already having one of them but I guess that's because it's something people on here tend to like... Do I or don't I? It's a nice one but with the TC board coming I won't be needing it!

Archived