uk tour box 2011!

mr benn

• Members

OH great. TheBoyWho's stolen the box
:mad:

:wave:
j/k, he's good people.

Sorry, I didn't manage to make it to the sorting office so got them to deliver to my local post office, but it didn't come in today, I won't get it until Friday now, but will make sure I try it out Friday night and get it back off on Saturday.

Can I have the address to send it too?? :thu:

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry, I didn't manage to make it to the sorting office so got them to deliver to my local post office, but it didn't come in today, I won't get it until Friday now, but will make sure I try it out Friday night and get it back off on Saturday.

Can I have the address to send it too??
:thu:

I emailed Ponch for his address...no reply yet :idk:

• Members

Ok, got the box and had a play around with it, some interesting pedals, two I was thinking of getting, or getting something similar too, one that is good, but I've already got something very similar that does a bit more and one good one I don't think I'd use. Can I swap 2 pedals out?

All ready to send off now when Ponch gets back with his address, I'll decide what I'm going to take out just before I send it.

• Members

OK, it's on its way, send special this morning.

I took out a memory boy, which I've been thinking of getting for a while as the guitarist in one of my bands has one and I loved it (although he has left the country so we're not play much).

I also took out the Nano Dr Q, I had one of the originals once, but it got stolen, and playing around with it was great fun, could use it on a couple of things instead of the wah.

Put in some nice pedals too, both boxed as well, and a little DIY surprise.

• Members

I took out a memory boy, which I've been thinking of getting for a while as the guitarist in one of my bands has one and I loved it (although he has left the country so we're not play much).

I also took out the Nano Dr Q, I had one of the originals once, but it got stolen, and playing around with it was great fun, could use it on a couple of things instead of the wah.

you legend! thanks mate :phil:

• Members

I knew my boy would find a good home! :thu:

• Members

hey guys

sorry its took me ages to get back to you but over the last week spoke to mr benn and its all sorted. box arrived this morning, had a brief look in it and a little play, theres definatly one pedal ill be keeping and ive got a few im thinking to throw in and im debating about another pedal not sure though. but so far all seems pretty good, would have been good to get a memory boy though !!! haha but enjoying and its all good. will have a proper blast tomorrow as playing football tonight and gotta get down to the clubhouse early tonight for prematch talk etc !!!

• Members

:thu:
still enjoying the memory boy.

What you taken out Ponch?

glad your enjoying it !!! its a great pedal.

so far ive taken the tc electronics vintage compressor out. i think thats going to be it tbh. but not 100% sure yet

• Members

what's happening at the end of this? are we gonna loop it around again or is that it?

Mr Benn's pedals so his decision.

If we do it again more people should chip in, a 7 or 8 pedal box would be awesome and if we just used the same people it wouldn't get nicked :idea:

Archived