OT: Favorite Mixed Drink

Bill Cosby

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

vlcsnap2010111721h31m26.png

HOLLYWOOD MAN ™

1/4 oz to full oz of quality nugs soaked in 1 liter (or more; add more nugs as needed) of 151 for three to four weeks (This leeches 100% of the THC)

lots of Frozen fresh fruit ( I dig pineapple, watermelon, grape etc.)

fruit juice of yer choice (3:1 with 151 mixx)

1 bottle codeine cough syrup (per liter of 151)

Throw that in a blender; pour shots.

WOOO

wrest1head.jpg

• Members

I've been drinking a lot of Jack and Coke/Pepsi later just because it's what I've had around, but my favorite is Hendrick's Gin and good tonic, half and half with a bit of lime. Or just some Hendrick's on the rocks with a few olives and a cucumber slice.

And as far as hangovers go, I've been waking up feeling {censored}ty since sometime in high school, so I figure at least the hooch gives me an excuse to feel {censored}ty when I wake up.

• Members

I met a 23 yo chick that started drinking a Gallon of Vodka A DAY when she was 15. :eek: She has half of her liver left (its regenerating? :rolleyes: ) , she has Pancreatitis, her heart is {censored}ed up. she supposedly won a multi million dollar mal practice suit (i think she was making this up). and she still drinks! lol

• Members

i'ld rather pour canadian whiskey in my eyes than in my mouth

:lol:Now there's a man who knows what he likes - and hates.

Great quote. Agree about the cheap beer and whiskey rant. I like those Canadian whiskies, though. They are best for mixing, not straight; 'cept for Crown Royal, which is nice.

• Members

If you ever want a taste experience, start out drinking a good German beer, move on to whiskey shots and finish the night off with a nice Nutty Irishman (Kahlua, Bailey's & Frangelica) and go for a walk in a snowstorm.

Oh, you'll get sick but the Nutty Irishman still tastes as good coming up as it did going down.

• Members

I like vodka Gibsons or bourbon and club soda, but for a couple of recent occasions where I wanted to serve something unusual, I made pousse-cafes, layered in this order:

cherry vodka
blue Curacao
creme de banana
creme de cassis or Grenadine

They actually tasted pretty good. A nice combination of fruit flavors, and the vodka kept them from being overpoweringly sweet. They looked real nice in tall, slim glasses that really showed the layering well.

Archived