Post some sexy Fender stacks/combos

p0lymath

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

20101217184334.jpg

this is my rig! i absolutley love this cab. its a bassman 135 with all the speakers angled in. got it from a neighbor from his garage.

I'm guessing that that thing is monstrously heavy? :cop:

(Also guessing that it sounds gigantic. Nice rig. :thu:)

• Members

I want a twin. You guys would have {censored} nickles if I had a pic of my 68 Blackface Bandmaster housed in a plain wood Legend combo cab with wicker grill, blue utah speaker. Clean Headroom for days but I wanted something Crunchy so eventually I ended up a Boogie man and fuzz junky. I need a twin, fender amps have the mojo.

• Members

Fender Tone Master is one of my favorites

cwrig1.jpg

Same here. Vintage looks, and a semi-classic sound that can handle more modern toanz...

I also have a '74 twin reverb I'm not even gonna bother posting a pic of. Never really liked the look of the silverface fenders.

• Members

heres my baby

-69 pro reverb

2215c82b.jpg

Niiiiice :eek:

Never played a sf pro reverb, but I really dig that geetar and pedal board.

Sorta OT: Did you order that turbotuner straight from the US, at sonicresearch? They don't seem to have any european distribution...Or do they?

Way OT and sorta spam-ish, regarding the wish list in your sig:

The lm308 is snake oil impo, I've a/b the two versions. In case you give a {censored} about my opinion that is:lol:

But the BigCheese is the {censored}. Pm me if you'd be intersted in my OLC Chunky Cheese. It's kinda been replaced by my fuzzfactory/swollenpickle combo.

• Members

DSC02357.jpg

DSC02360.jpg

DSC02359.jpg

Cool amp, but I was always terrified to take it anywhere. Could've been the fact that I had to rebuild the entire underside because the dude packed it like {censored} and it arrived in pieces.

:love: This amp looks beautiful! I would be afraid to take it anywhere too, looks more like an antique!

• Members

DSC_9316.jpg

I had that exact same rig for a while, sounded like secks. The amp broke down on me and I sold it to my guitar tech. For my stye it was too much of a one-trick pony anyway, and I needed more clean headroom...I still wish I still had that amp though:(

Archived