UK / Euro Weekly spam thread 2-14-11

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

Fender Pro Jr 15 watts all valve...good condition, minor studio use, original tubes but can provide some JJ el84's if requested.

will trade for a line 6 dl-4, other pedal offers will be discussed! (i'm after a delay) or will take cash, offers over

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I may be selling my guitar and amp, and either downsizing or giving it up altogether for a while.

Guitar:

Fender MIJ Jazzmaster in sunburst, with Mustang bridge, black pickguard and knobs. Pickups are Lace Sensors, commonly used before in the Tele and Strat Plus-es. They're from that era (late-80's to early 90's) and sound absolutely amazing. A few dings, but it's in very good shape cosmetically.

• Members

Now on ebay.

DSC00198.jpg

Roland AP-5 phase five, mid 1970's phaser by Roland (pre-Boss era) with two operational modes. A regular low frequency oscillator (LFO) based phasing mode and a dynamic mode, where the rate of the phasing is dependant on the signal strength. Cool and versatile vintage pedal. In regular mode there are two speeds, with a footswitch that switches between fast and slow settings. There are knobs that control the speed of each settings. What's cool about this is there is a rise time. So when you switch from slow to fast it's not instantaneous it takes a bit of time to get all the way fast. This mimics the sound of the Leslie rotating speaker starting up. There is also a knob for intensity. When this knob is at zero it gives a sound similar to the original uni-vibe, when cranked it sounds more like a Leslie.

This thing is mint, with instructions and box (the box is a bit tatty).

Make me an offer, will post anywhere.

DSC00197-1.jpg

Marshall Shred Master, sold.

• Members

Prices include insured shipping (signed for) in the EU, payment through Paypal.

Fulltone GT-500: excellent condition, some scratches, no box, velcro on bottom. 170 Euro

DSC_1443.jpg

WMD Arcane: Pre-amp and fuzz in one unit, like new (no scratches), with box and manual. 115 Euro.

DSC_1428.jpg

Z Vex Fuzz Factory: excellent condition, some scratches, no box, 2007. 200 Euro

DSC_1981-1.jpg

• Members

Mesa Boogie Mark V Medium Head For Sale, (no trades please)

Absolute mint condition, never gigged, used once at a rehearsal now gathering dust not being used. Band split blah blah etc.

Comes as new with footswitch + cable & case, amp cover, manual and original packaging, if required. Genuine UK 240VAC model bought from Digital Village.

If you

• Members

Fender Stratocaster:

Mexican Deluxe Player's strat neck (12" radius) with a replacement Mighty Mite 2-piece ash body in 2-tone sunburst.

Wilkinson Vintage-style tuners, GFS pickups, CTS pots.

Trem has been blocked

Hardcase in the picture is included.

Has a few marks and dings, but nothing that affects playability.

Lovely playing guitar, currently set up with 11's but you'd think it had 10's on it from how easy it is to play.

I'm selling because I don't need 3 electric guitars, and this is the cheapest and has least sentimental value.

I bought it from a forumite last year, and it needed a bit of work when I got it (proper setup, some wiring issues, neck shim), but it's 100% sound now. You can have it for what I paid for it -

Archived