what college / university (FFFFFFF brit folks) did you guyz attend?

amarr1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTF? I thought it was free. That's horrific!

Yeah, that doesn't make it sound quite so egalitarian! I was able to attend universities in the UK for a cumulative total of six years without paying a penny on fees and the most that any of my peers had to pay was something like

• Members
Yeah, that doesn't make it sound quite so egalitarian! I was able to attend universities in the UK for a cumulative total of six years without paying a penny on fees and the most that any of my peers had to pay was something like

• Members

Going to Tallahassee Community College this fall; I got into Florida State, University of Florida, and some out of state places like UNC and LSU, but I don't have the money and want to remain loan free for as long as possible. Hopefully I'm only going to be at TCC for 2-3 semesters thanks to my AP credits and upcoming CLEP exams, then I'll head into FSU for a bachelor's in Social Psychology. As for my graduate program, I may stay at FSU or move around, we'll see how much money I've got. I plan on getting my PhD and working in I/O psych, but if I hate that I'll fall back to teaching/professorship.

Oh great, you're moving up here as soon as I have to move down to south florida.

• Members
Go to shows at Club Downunder. I worked their and it was the best thing ever. Plus they're free if you're a student.

and thanks for the tip. Definitely appreciated since I'm trying to scout out the scene up there as much as possible prior to moving. :thu:

• Members

Ha!

Otherway around for me:

B.A. in English, Berkeley

M.A. English, SFSU

Also just finished a Technical and Professional Writing Cert. at SFSU. Currently work in a library and intern as an editor. Looking for full-time editing work in the Fall.

Geoffrey Green still at SFSU? He's a great teacher.

• Members

Well, considering the average cost for tuition alone is ten times that in the states, it feels like quite a steal.

Yeah, I've encountered a lot of Americans over the course of my studies and despite the fact they had to pay international fees (around

Archived