NAD + NPD!

Aaron SS

• Members

New Amp Day + New Pedal Day!

Or new amp and pedal day....either way onto the goods!

IMGP3497.jpg

Traded my Mesa Stiletto Deuce for an Orange AD30. I'm extremely happy with the the Orange and think that it just might be a keeper (honeymoon'd) Beautiful cleans and a very aggressive gain channel are all that I could ask for. An FX loop would be nice for delays but all in all I can't discredit such an awesome amp on that basis alone. Videos to come tomorrow :thu:

IMGP3502.jpg

Another sweet trade - scored a Fulltone Mini Dejavibe. First time I plugged it in I couldn't help but play some Trower stuff :lol: Great pedal.

Add that to my current setup which consists of this :

tele-1.jpg

IMGP3287.jpg

IMGP3289.jpg

I'll be changing a few things around for sure :

-Empty space will be filled by a custom pedal I'm making for myself (DAM Sonic Titan Clone > DAM Meathead Clone)

-M9 DPS will be rehoused in a smaller 1590A Enclosure

-I'm going to make an Orange Footswitch in another 1590A (the reason I'm rehousing the M9 DPS is to make room for this)

-Since I dont run a stereo setup the "right out" on the pedalboard will be for the footswitch

tl;dr

Enough ranting, enjoy the eye candy :lol:

• Members

so where's the deja vibe fit in with the mini pedalboard? or have you something else on the side?

Eventually I'll post my HC/TGP Approved Pedalboard :lol:

I've said this before but truthfully I almost always go for the M9 board but I've got another pedalboard higher end stuff on it that I just can't seem to part with despite how much I use it.

• Members

Man, I thought long and hard about going into even more debt to pick up that head. I'd love to hear some clips of it if you can make some. Happy Epic NA+PD!

Tomorrow for sure, this thing is a BEAST. I definitely think it'd be your kind've amp based on your current rig

• Members

Eventually I'll post my HC/TGP Approved Pedalboard
:lol:

I've said this before but truthfully I almost always go for the M9 board but I've got another pedalboard higher end stuff on it that I just can't seem to part with despite how much I use it.

Yeah, comparatively, my stuff isn't as high end.. but i just can't seem to get rid of it. I'm looking at you, EHX HOG.

I've debated trading that in so so many times. Just can't pull the trigger.

Really nice stuff though man, i'm super in love with that tele.

• Members

Hey dude long time on talk. I was lurking on the boards and saw this thread and figured I'd stop in!

That AD30 looks pretty awesome! I'm curious how the rest of your rig has changed. Hit me up we have a lot to talk about.

Archived