I also changed my name...

Aaron SS

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was wondering why unknown some dude was making pedals as nice as Used666 :D

I want to change mine at some point. I couldn't think of anything when I joined so I picked this, which is pronounced "curse" but everyone just thinks it's a girl's name.

• Members

You still diggin' the Swollen Pickle, Mr. Aaron?

I sure am.

I actually got the Swollen Pickle around the same time as I got a Pharaoh and I ended up just flat out liking the SP more. Both have killer versatility but for my needs the SP was where it's at with the combination of the scoop, crunch, and internal trim pots (I didn't mess with those too much but they do open a lot of other tonal combinations)

Thinking about getting one?

• Members

I sure am.

I actually got the Swollen Pickle around the same time as I got a Pharaoh and I ended up just flat out liking the SP more. Both have killer versatility but for my needs the SP was where it's at with the combination of the scoop, crunch, and internal trim pots (I didn't mess with those too much but they do open a lot of other tonal combinations)

Thinking about getting one?

Yea. They're about 90 bones on eBay right now- brand new. I always take just my Green Rhino (instead of my whole board) to my buddies house when I jam, and it's such a great pedal. I figured that the SP is on the same level.

Archived