I'll be making an appearance in Pittsburgh, PA - you know something I should see?

hangwire

• Members

Most of the trip is planned out, but if you know of something especially good for me to check out or see either historically or "great deals used and odd effects pedal/guitar wise" please reply and GIVE THE EXACT ADDRESS... that last bit was from the San Fran situation where I was spending more time in Berkley than anyone would want to from misrepresented directions. With a street address my phone will usually open up a map/direction app which is :thu:

oh, and "in" before robo bashes all PA towns not in his backyard :wave:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

+1 to Pianos N' Stuff. Great store!

sounds cool... one of my favorite guitar stores from my past was a place called Ward-Brodt music in Madison, WI that was 80% pianos and band music rental, but had a decent guitar nook with a GREAT trade in/used stuff... I got both a Sovtek MIG100 head and Fender Bandmaster Reverb head $200 each a year apart as well as tones of my intro to cheap pedals.... too bad the placed turned "guitar center"-y a while ago and doesn't have anything reasonably priced or hardly cool older used stuff

maybe this place fits that mold :D

• Members

id start by stopping by a gunstore and getting a 45. - assuming youre white.

psssht... .45s are for cowards and douchbags... I walk around scimitar that I point at every minority I pass...

but seriously, last time I was in Pittsburgh we walked around a lot and I never felt a need to be concerned. I am sure there are bad parts of town like every larger city, but I didnt see any last time with where our plans took us

• Members

i didnt mean that as a random racial slur, i meant it as a warning. you may be unfamiliar with recent flash mob events.

I dont know how to take this, either you are...

... rightfully making fun of the batman movie

... talking about "flash mobs" as I know them... untalented broadway musical hopefuls that dance in sync and get the {censored} in peoples way that don't care

... hinting at me that pittsburgh has had racially/low socioeconomically based violence

• Members

and watch batman movies.

i'll watch the tim burton ones... but i'm not getting dragged to this new {censored} like that last one ...which would seriously not end...

This is not to start a batman debate, lets get back to the great city of pittsburgh and the stuff it offers that only locals would know :thu:

Archived