You Ever Play A Show...

Naterel

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't say all moshing is bad, its just that sometimes you got these fat bald dudes wearing camo shorts and a wife beater with faded NYHC tattoos on their head hitting everyone around them with a "sweet" windmill, followed by a half assed Tae Bo kick.

I mean I'm down to pit but I don't go around hitting people that are on the sidelines

• Members

I used to play in a synth/noise band called YGNIS 2001-02, sheer wall of noise/ sonic terror {censored}, played in NYC a bit, did some festivals and skank-van touring on the east coast. We usually used just horrific synth/drum tracks so we all new the parts like zombie robots....we were in a toilet club in Portland, Maine, with a chick friend of the keyboardists sitting in on drums. She was pissing off the lead vocalist (also a chick), by dropping the beat all over the place. The singer was stressing out because there were some big fisherman type dudes moshing up front, all drizunk and {censored},....well the singer came over to me and said, "if one of these assholes moshes into me, I'm not going after him, I'm going over the drum-kit and kick that bitch in the c**t!!!!! The singer was no joke, a sculptor that swung hammers and chainsaws and {censored}...sho' nuff' she got slammed and over the drums she went! :lol::lol:

...huge tussle, drums and cymbals flyin'...took 2 bouncers to pull the singer off the chick....pretty funny {censored}, 'til we had to sleep in the van in Maine winter cuz we were supposed to be crashing at the drummers house. :facepalm::lol:

tl/dr CSB

• Members

i dont even like standing up at a show, let alone moving around violently.

if there was a way to pay extra to lay on a raised couch off to the the side of the crowd, count me in.

Haha, that made me lol. And I thought I was old, {censored}in' A.

Archived