You Ever Play A Show...

Naterel

• Members

Because there's nothing better than being self-conscious and caring about what people think of you w
hen you're drunk at a gig of band you enjoy
. God forbid if you're a woman. Ah, nothing like a bit of good old internet hipster bitchiness toward easy targets.

If that was a guy or a transgender for all I care, I'd still think it was funny. Especially the faces of bystanders :lol:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A friend and I were at a John Cippolina show at a very tiny bar in San Francisco. The "stage" was like a 6 inch raised area with the musicians (John, bass, drummer) crammed in a corner. My friend got wasted and fell into the drums and just knocked everything over. John just looked at him and he kept playing like nothing was happening.
Is that moshing? :idk:

• Members

This was a show we were supposed to play, but didn't in the end. The people organising it were n00bs, and at first decided to do a 2-day festival. Then they discovered that their finances didn't add up, so they cancelled half of the bands :facepalm:

Anyway, I'm glad we didn't play there in the end, just look at this :p

dpqfI_B0BI4

• Members

I would also agree moshing isn't a total waste. I grew up goin to a lot of shows/metal shows and it was great to be able to connect/ let {censored} out with the music and people. It just depends on the music, the place, the venue.

There are dumb types of moshing too.

Moshing to tool- Na

Meshuggah- ya.

Archived