The Official Blakemore Effects Tour Box Thread (Currently Underway).

Blakemore Effects

• Members

So I went to Brooklyn this past Wednesday after work to see the Boo and I was able to pick up the Tourbox as well. I opened it up to check its contents (Three Blakemore Pedals and an empty Formula 5 box) but I haven't had the time to plug anything in... Tomorrow I plan on waking up cloudy from tonights Spiritualized show at the TLA in Philly, brewing some strong ass coffee and running these bitches through with my EGC and Hiwatt / Traynor tag team. Report to follow.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shipping info for PKTrono has been sent to SAL as of yesterday. Haven't heard anything back yet, but I'm sure we'll hear something soon.

I dint get a chance to plug anything in this past weekend... I hope to get home from work at a decent hour tomorrow so perhaps then. Sorry if I am holding things up. I did get PKtronos info and I will ship them out soon after I get my fiddle on.

• Members

i leave for canada this friday - tuesday, so it looks like i may have to pass. was hoping to get it before then, but it's cool. (and that's nothing against you SAL! etc happens)

Hmm. {censored} balls. I was really hoping everyone who wanted to try these would get a chance. If you'd like, I could just put you at the end of the list? Sorry for the inconvenience though.

And since PKTrono has to be skipped, lemme just send a PM to Urinate Forever, and see if it's cool to ship the box to him.

• Members

This is a copy of a PM I just sent Mr. Blakemore effects...

"How did I get so lucky to have to ship to Exton? I had no idea Urinate Forever was only 50 minutes, give or take, away from me in Philly.

I still haven't had a moment to myself since work has been crazy and I haven't played any of the pedals. I haven't been getting home until late and my neighbors would be super {censored}ing pissed if I fired up my amps at 9pm. Would it be ok to hold onto them a couple more days? If not I completely understand and will ship them out pronto. I know my {censored}ty schedule should not slow down your tour box. Let me know what you think. Thanks again."

I want to apologize to all of those still waiting to get their shot with the tour box. I did / do not mean to slow things down.

• Members

Let the public record reflect that I am solely responsible for holding up this awesome tour box. A million apologies to those involved. Due to my {censored}ty schedule and duel addresses the Blakemore boxes have been with me for to long and my curiosity was to strong to overcome so I just HAD to give the three effects a whirl with my rig this past weekend. As of this moment however they are boxed, labeled and ready to ship out. I will place them in the mail tomorrow and pass on the tracking / insurance info to Mr. Blakemore. There is no excuse and I am very sorry to the remaining tour box recipients. I am a dick. I will own it. Again, a million apologies.

That said, reviews / thoughts / ruminations to come.

Respectfully,

SAL

• Members

Oh, yeah. I wasn't implying that. I'm just assuming he's busy too, but it'd be nice to have an update to whether or not he actually has shipped it yet. I wanna keep the box rolling.

yea I hear ya, and I didn't think you were, I was just doing some minor trolling. carry on gents

Archived