American Juggalo

mhuxtable

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i think im a non-redneck, non white trash, non-idiot, Juggalo on the inside who doesnt listen to ICP
:facepalm:

i like seein titties, doin psychedelics, drinkin, smokin, having a good time and getting a bit {censored}ed up
:idk:

they seem more bearable than they look, the white trashiness and stupidity is just too much
:mad:
theyre just like weird new age gothic hippies
:confused:
kinda sad really, but they seem happy/high all the time

my favorite line: "Im gona start going to college to become a doctor and {censored}"
:lol:

Woo WOOOOO

I have never thought about it this way, but I really agree. Sure, some Juggalos can be stupid/meth heads/violent assholes, but the same can be said for most groups (especially if you are talking about counter cultures).

I've never had a negative experience around any Juggalos. For whatever reason we had alot of them around in the late 90s-early 2000s when I was in high school. The ones I've come across always seemed super happy and generous with their booze and/or drugs. Of course they tend to be a bit dumber than most people...but most people in eastern NC tend to be kind of stupid anyhow.

Long story short - If they are happy and (finally) feel accepted, {censored} it, I don't see anything wrong with it.

• Members

Unfortunately, I have to agree a little bit. However, Indianapolis gets some great shows. MDC in a 70 person capacity venue is pretty awesome.

FWIW, we get some sweet shows in Fart Wayne. El Ten Eleven in a Pizza Parlor takes the cake. This Will Destroy You in a 100 person room was pretty epic too.

• Members
tumblr_lkumc9YNCi1qjiyyuo1_400.gif

lol for reals!

ALSO: intresting twist... "The themes of God's presence and the final judgment of individuals are explored in multiple Insane Clown Posse songs. Throughout their career, the group has used parables set within the Dark Carnival mythology to warn of the ultimate consequences of immoral behavior.[58][122] Their 2002 album The Wraith: Shangri-La, which ended the first set of Joker Card albums, explicitly revealed that the hidden message of ICP's music was always to follow God."

talk about ironic :lol:

Archived