American Juggalo

mhuxtable

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i think im a non-redneck, non white trash, non-idiot, Juggalo on the inside who doesnt listen to ICP
:facepalm:

i like seein titties, doin psychedelics, drinkin, smokin, having a good time and getting a bit {censored}ed up
:idk:

they seem more bearable than they look, the white trashiness and stupidity is just too much
:mad:
theyre just like weird new age gothic hippies
:confused:
kinda sad really, but they seem happy/high all the time

my favorite line: "Im gona start going to college to become a doctor and {censored}"
:lol:

Woo WOOOOO

Haha, the Duke and I were talking about this a few hours ago.

He was like, {censored} I almost wish I was a juggalo, I love ALL that {censored}, I just hate {censored}tards.

• Members

when i was a kid i used to listen to icp and think i was a juggaloe... but i got over it being the only kid down under i could find who listened to icp... i got over it after 2/3 years... found God.. cant say what i saw in it but there was definately something... again i was a kid haha i cant see what adults get out of it.

• Members

They look like a bunch ugly pot heads simpletons. But I guess that's what people thought of Hippies in the '60's.

Their message of family is a healthy one though, and its not like they're doing any harm to anyone else, or am I grossly misinformed?

well aside from the pregnant Juggalette smoking and Tila Tequila, no.

tila_tequila_juggalo_assault.jpg

• Members

Their message of family is a healthy one though, and its not like they're doing any harm to anyone else, or am I grossly misinformed?

Actually, they do, at least some of the time. In the area where I live there's a fair amount of them and every once in a while there's something on the news about Juggalos committing an arson, robbery, or assault. A few years ago, a big group of them used to hang out in a popular park and beat up and rob everyone there. Also, every one of them I've known has been a huge asshole.

By the way, I love the part where that guy was talking about how {censored}ed up he was, and then started talking about how being a Juggalo made him the person he was as a positive thing.

Archived