What can replace my fulltone OCD that...

Pewtershmit

• Members

i bet the dr scientist "the elements" will do the trick

The Elements will definitely do the trick.

3 band EQ and covers a ton of ground from pure clean boost to grit to crunch to all out high gain brutality. Even some fuzz/distortion hybrid tones within. Most versatile dirt pedal I've tried that actually sounds great at all settings rather than one or two specific applications.

And it's made in Canada. What else do you want?

• Members

For real, wampler super plextortion. By far by favorite marshall style dirt box out of all the ones I tried. Which include most of the popular ones.

One of the reasons was the versatililty: Three-way toggle switch for the gain, as well ass treble/bass/mid controls.

• Members

We are oldskool MX bros....I would not lie to you

GET A SUPER SPORT

I'm sure its a gas. but one knobblie? I need versatility when I plug into different amps. Trimpots don't help me when I show up to a gig and I'm playing through something completely different than the norm.

• Members

I'm confused by you saying the Ampeg J20 is bright.

{censored}er is dark.

Also, don't be a penis... the zvex Distortron sounds like what you're after.

I think it was probably because it was brand new. it had that sort of buzzy, harsh brand new speaker sort of sound. {censored}in hated my ocd more than anything I've played it through, which inspired this thread.

• Members

hmm original marshall shredmaster?

don't turn the gain knob up too high, lots of tone shapeing and presence knob... hmmm

i don't know how it works with a fuzz, cause i use the gain pretty high and it standalone... but i boost it with a ts-9 or a lpb-1 for more gain, sounds really nice

Archived