i hate battle of the boards

echodeluxe

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was really cool a few years ago. There were only three of four categories, and all the contestants had a reason to enter.

Isn't this {censored} supposed to show off the boards that really are works of functional beauty? There's definitely some cool looking boards competing, but it seems like some folks enter just because they happen to have 5-7 pedals velcroed to a hunk of wood.

• Members

Phil, seriously, can we put the threads in a sub catagory or something? It's ridiculous how this is cramming up the front page.

don't even need to do that, if people just voted and didn't comment they would just fall off the bottom of the page... with crxsh's 'roundup' thread and Neoflox said he'll put the links in the stickied threads there's no reason to keep bumping them.

not that I really care, to be honest.

• Members

It was really cool a few years ago. There were only three of four categories, and all the contestants had a reason to enter.

Isn't this {censored} supposed to show off the boards that really are works of functional beauty? There's definitely some cool looking boards competing, but it seems like some folks enter just because they happen to have 5-7 pedals velcroed to a hunk of wood.

.. it's a bit of fun for regulars, that's all.

• Members

I love watching people on this forum get all pissy. Like HS girls. WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE DRAMA CLUB MEETING HAS BEEN MOVED TO AUDITORIUM NUMBER 2!?!? :cry:

I can't wait until a year from now when I'm the old school guy on HCFX so I can complain about how things are changing and that I don't like it and GET OFF MY LAWN YOU KIDS!

• Members

I just wish there was a way to have a new subforum set up just for the voting threads.

Oh, and that I had a need to put popular, and dare I say trendy, dirt pedals on my board. I have 2 dirt channels on my Ecstasy. I don't need dirt pedals. :cry:

Archived