You ever been caught...

Naterel

• Members

Yeah, once while on vacation in hawaii.

Parents went out for lunch or something and I stayed in the hotel room. Came across some women's exercise program on the local tv and decided I needed to clean my pipes. This was back when I was a rookie so I decided to use the complimentary hand lotion in the hotel room. Anyways, the parents ended up coming back waaaaay sooner than they predicted. Of course. Good news though...I was able to get my pants up well before they entered the main room of the hotel room. I did however have an open bottle of lotion sitting right in plain view ontop of the night stand.

My mom walked over to the lotion, noticed it was half empty and said "what are you, drinkin this stuff?" I ignored her, scooted off the bed, doing my best to hide my raging boner and then scurried off to the bathroom where I composed myself.

I look back and I just shake my head. So many rookie mistakes.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The singer in my band wondered where the vegetable oil went from the cupboard when he wanted to cook something. Found it in his roommates bathroom in the shower stall next to the shampoo.

Sorry what? Vegetable oil? Is he going to deep fry his dick or something?

• Members

The singer in my band wondered where the vegetable oil went from the cupboard when he wanted to cook something. Found it in his roommates bathroom in the shower stall next to the shampoo.

Haha used to love the veggie oil back in middle school...I was smart though and only took it when it was almost empty. Gotta be sly. Also my dad found a stash of materials one time...I was pretty embarrassed but luckily he wasn't too lame about it.

LOL at teenage sexual angst.

• Members

I got caught a few times but not masturbating. First time I ever got caught was when me and my girlfriend skipped school one day. We were going at it on the floor of the living room when all of a sudden the door opens and the exterminator walks in and begins spraying. We stop and look at him and it was a good 10 seconds before he saw us. He just put his head down and left without saying a word. Then I continued to bomb her with my meat missle.

2nd time was when me and my friend had a girl in his bedroom. She was going down on me and he was behind her fingering her and his mom walked in. I felt so embarrassed when she and I left and had to walk by his mom. My buddy and that girl are dating now.

• Members

Hahaha conky..classy girl. That is great.

Once when I was living at home, my girlfriend and I were having some particularly loud intercourse. It was so loud that we moved to the floor because my bed sounded like was shaking like in the Exorcist.

Anyways, my old man came home the next day and pulled me aside. He said "your mother heard things last night. I did not hear anything but she wanted me to tell you no more overnight guests from now on". I nodde and posted up up for a high five which my dad reluctantly hit.

• Members

never been caught white-handed :idk:

:lol:

had many a close call but always managed to close the web browser, hide it away, and pretend like everything was normal. lived with family, a roommate, and housemates over the years - i'm just level 99 sneak

• Members

this. i {censored}ed up and tried to use toothpaste when i was 11, i still remember the minty fresh pain and the long shameful shower afterwards.

AHAHAHA

Toothpaste?

AHAHAHA

Although I remember back in h.s. it was all the rage to get a bj with a breathmint. Tingly goodness. Except altoids were too strong...iirc Certs actually left sparkles on your cock

• Members

AHAHAHA

Toothpaste?

AHAHAHA

Although I remember back in h.s. it was all the rage to get a bj with a breathmint. Tingly goodness. Except altoids were too strong...iirc Certs actually left sparkles on your cock

make her rinse with Listerine right before - and after i guess if she wants.

but its DAMN good. every forumite with a gf/wife TRY THIS ASAP

:phil:

Archived