i hate to do this (my band's ep content)

echodeluxe

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree it does suck, we should all be able to start threads selling whatever we want if its music related like the good old days.

gigs, cds, pedals, guitars, amps, what have you.

guys with a handful of posts here spam the forum with "video demos" all the time and phil raises nary an eyebrow

and this is a guy who actually participates in the forum just trying to promote his band, even giving away free music and phil is gunna be like that?

to be fair, i think if someone did flag it, phil's job is to address it, but his remarks seemed lighthearted & jovial to me.

i don't think phil really gave a {censored}.

Phil was trying to imply that, indeed, some pigs are more equal than others, and that I am much more likely to give a bit of leniency and look the other way when a longtime forum member and contributor has something music-related they need to spam on an urgent basis.... :idea::)

Just ask me first if you would please guys - that way, we can say it was approved in advance and bypass all the hubbub. :wave:

Yes, you have amused me - your thread is approved Echo - please ask first next time.

• Members

Phil, can I sell sauce out of my trunk in the forum please?

do your sauces come with an FDA approved nutrition label? if not you could be in violation of several Federal regulations. Phil--truth and transparency in food labelling is very important, i hope you will not approve this without the proper due diligence. I certainly hope that Harmony Central would not implicitly condone the sale of improperly labelled food products.

• Members
:lol:

Red Dye #40 + 20 Cinnamon Tic Tacs + a teaspoon of Tabasco.

I actually sell it as a shoe polish... if people are choosing to eat it, that is their business. Since its shoe polish I don't fall under the jurisdiction of the FDA, sorry Bob!

• Members

Mmm sauce.

Thanks Phil. Next time (hopefully there won't be) ill ask you first.

And I'm picking up what you're throwing down, SAL. And I Totes agree. Luckily this is our first release and first time in the studio together so we learned a lot about our music and how it translates to tape.

Thanks guys.

• Members

i just went back & re-read the OP.

here's what i see:

i hate that i have to do this, but i need to beg you guys to buy my CD so I can fund recording because not enough regular fans like our music...so i need you guys to pay for it, cos i can't/won't pay for it myself. also, if you don't wanna pay, i will allow you to have it for free, and pretend torrents don't exist.

• Members

i just went back & re-read the OP.

here's what i see:

i hate that i have to do this, but i need to beg you guys to buy my CD so I can fund recording because not enough regular fans like our music...so i need you guys to pay for it, cos i can't/won't pay for it myself. also, if you don't wanna pay, i will
allow
you to have it for free, and pretend torrents don't exist.

i mean, do you ever get sick of being so {censored}ty?

Archived