Predict the "vintage guitar, amp, and pedal" of the future.

Ryan.

• Members

So you've got tons of money.

Today you're going to buy 2 copies of each of the following:

1) Guitar

2) Amp

3) Pedal

You'll keep one set of the three to play your amazing music with, but the other set will be perfectly preserved in your vault for 30 years, only to be sold on eBay in 2042.

(Some of you will have to pretend you're still alive in 2042.)

So what is available in today's music market that is going to be the MUST HAVE vintage gear at TGP in 30 years?

:idk:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd bet my moog guitar will be valuable in 30 years simply because it's the first version and moog stuff (especially the new technology stuff) tends to stay pretty valuable.

As far as amps....no {censored}ing clue. Definitely not the current Asian made Fender/big brand reissues. Probably some "smaller" builder that hand makes things liken back in the day but has a decent following. Something like Carr amps maybe :idk:

As far as pedals....I'd guess my moog 104Z analog delay just because it's moog (again) and discontinued. Or the original EHX DMMTT

• Members

1) Electric Amp Innovations non-Master 180W with a matching 6x12 cab

2) I'll play just about anything, but give me a Gibson SG with some P90's in that sumabich

3) The pedal is a tough one, but I'm gonna go with Earthbound Audio's Beast (supercollider)

I would rock the {censored} out of this for 30 years, no joke.

• Members

1) Electric Amp Innovations non-Master 180W with a matching 6x12 cab

2) I'll play just about anything, but give me a Gibson SG with some P90's in that sumabich

3) The pedal is a tough one, but I'm gonna go with Earthbound Audio's Beast (supercollider)

I would rock the {censored} out of this for 30 years, no joke.

Damn you! I'm selling my EAI VU180 next month.

Archived