Something new for the slow parts. NPD

goodhonk

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Never seen that. More small stone or Phase 90? Who made the Les Lius? Looks spiffy.

very small stoney to my ears. i don't know how many steps it phases through though. idk who made the les lius, but the insides look way more boutique, and handwired, than the lovepedal version.

• Members

{censored} man. Lovely.

Where do you like your feedback knob? Is it set up so that noon is no feedback, and then atw up and atw down are maximum positive and negative feedback, respectively? With my VFE, it sounds better with distortion if I add a bunch of negative, but then it distorts a lot if it play it like that clean, so I run it in the center.

• Members

honk is off tha chain.

i used to have pt-909. cool phaser. sold it and my mxr when i got the biphase.

DSCF2610.jpg

did yours have the butterfly hand thing on the side? i'd only seen the top of these pedals before and had a pleasant surprise when i saw it in person.

• Members

Nice scores goodhonk! Is your Micro Synthesizer newer or older than mine? How are you liking it?

i think yours is the first version. the box mine came in has a picture of yours on it.

IMGP0869.jpg

it sounds great, and is a lot of fun. i really just wanted to try one out, can't see myself ever using it. sold it yesterday. :facepalm:

Archived