How to destroy a vintage guitar in seconds.....

butterknucket

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

John 5 is good no doubt, but that is a shame what he did to that guitar. At least he put it in a spot that will wear away though, I have a Tele signed by Grace Potter that was clear coated with poly so that aint coming off. At least shes hot.

John 5 looks more odd when he dresses normal.

this is cool

[video=youtube;NerNLHswJ9c]

• Members

Who wants Yngwie's guitars? he's mutilated the necks on all of them.

mutilated seems like an awfully strong word, it isn't like he circumcised little girls. i mean they are fenders, you can replace the necks pretty easily.

however those glasses are ridiculous, and he should be hit with rocks like that nickelback guy every time he wears them

• Members

No one should sign that guitar. It makes me sad. John 5 is one hell of a player, but he definitely doesn't deserve to write on that guitar.

This.. it's like.. I don't care who you are.. don't sign the freakin' guitar. I wouldn't even care if jimi hendrix was brought back from the dead (although that signature would probably up the value of the guitar) I still don't want anyone signing my guitars!!!!!!!

Sorta off topic.. but don't you like on craigslist when someone is selling an epiphone signed by nicklback and they want like $2000 for it... :facepalm:

• Members

a class D musical celeb like John5 can buy and sell you 10 times over; deal with it!

Malmsteen is such a douche. I have seen this video and in it he says he thought of scalloping the neck after a scalloped 17th century lute came into the luthier's store that he was working in.

Do you think maybe he lifted the idea from Ritchie Blackmore (as well as the majority of his neo-classical riffage sctick)?

Dude can rock a pirate shirt though.

Archived