Cocktails

Ryan.

• Members

I've been itching for something new to drink. Typically I drink wine or whiskey or a sapphire tonic + lime.

I like making cocktails that taste good and look good. Anyone have any new recipes they've been trying out?

Recently I've done:

Crown + Gingerale + Lemon

Vodka + Bitter Lemon + Pomegranate Simple Syrup

Also best tonic + gingerale in the world:

2011_11_08-QTonic.jpgbottles.jpg

inb4 robo and moonshine, tom cruise, and appletini

• Members
Tel Aviv Summer:

The name says it all. Vodka, tequila, cachaca, lemon juice, red grapefruit juice, and a hint of lemongrass are mixed together in this refreshing drink.

Ask for it at the unfortunately named Betty Ford Bar in Tel Aviv.

:idk:

This sounds good too.

00009f.jpg

• Members
after 2 or 3 mixed drinks does anyone else just start leaving out all but the liquor and maybe one ingredient? i sure do. my mixed drinks all end up being a glass of whiskey.

:lol: yeah i have a hard time getting away from whiskey. its so easy to get wasted and ruin a night that way though. when it takes me 10 mins to serve up a nice looking cocktail i drink it a bit slower and can get through the night without passing out early. When i go straight to the scotch i'm {censored}ed.

• Members
:lol:
yeah i have a hard time getting away from whiskey. its so easy to get wasted and ruin a night that way though. when it takes me 10 mins to serve up a nice looking cocktail i drink it a bit slower and can get through the night without passing out early. When i go straight to the scotch i'm {censored}ed.

whiskey has a built in time release for me b/c getting into fights and thrown out of bars dictates my drinking pace. no, im exaggerating. i mainly just stick to very stout beers and wine. i also have trouble pacing myself with liquor.

• Members

after 2 or 3 mixed drinks does anyone else just start leaving out all but the liquor and maybe one ingredient? i sure do. my mixed drinks all end up being a glass of whiskey.

I was getting to the point where I stared out that way. Stopped drinking for about 2 months and when I tried it again it made me sick.

Now I enjoy a nice dihydrogen monoxide on the rocks. Some say it's poison and gonna kill me but it's so good on a hot day.

Archived