Seller's remorse

Gonkboy

• Members

Errr....

and this gem....

I don't see the ego boost there. What if his intentions are for networking? That isn't an ego boost, that is having the ability to set up shows in other states/countries. Isn't he also the same person who amde a thread who was willing to help a cat who was struck by a car? Seems a selfless act. Wouldn't one that wants to boost their ego do only things that concern them and not the lives of others? Yes, and your handle is Aristotle why?

• Members

aristotle just doesn't understand the happy go lucky nature of stevenglass. he's too miserable and rigid to even comprehend why someone would post their elation in regards to 10 friend requests.

maybe one day he'll get there and be more empathetic.

This bro gets me :)

• Members

My favorite thing about aristotle is he says that facebook is lame, yet he follows the thread the entire time.

Aristotle just wants to feel loved but he will never be loved like Stevenglass cause he is doo doo head.

• Members

Different strokes for different folks. Some people feel good by befriending people over the internet and getting them to be friends on facebook. Other people have a life and use the internet for a bit of fun. Some people can rock a gold plated guitar. Some can't.
You guys seem to be taking this a bit seriously. :lol:

• Members

the only thing that struck me about the original post is that the guy contacted your girlfriend to try to get the guitar back - what's up with that?

My girlfriend texted the seller. The seller's girlfriend was the one she corresponded with so it was our wimmin folk doing all the work. That's how I roll. The seller got his girlfriend to contact my woman to try to buy it back. My response was "Thanks but no thanks. It's my favourite guitar." The "suckanut" comment was artistic license.

• Members
Different strokes for different folks. Some people feel good by befriending people over the internet and getting them to be friends on facebook. Other people have a life and use the internet for a bit of fun. Some people can rock a gold plated guitar. Some can't.

You guys seem to be taking this a bit seriously.
:lol:

umad?

Archived