$175.00 to spend on pedal...

• Members

What should I get?

I've got delay and chorus, but I want more.

I've also got od and dirt, but could always use more.

Give me some ideas.

Kinda likin' the 65 dollar mammary boy in the spam thread and the 99 dollar tonebug chorus/flanger...

thoughts, good pedal peoples:

• Members

What should I get?

I've got delay and chorus, but I want more.

I've also got od and dirt, but could always use more.

Give me some ideas.

Kinda likin' the 65 dollar mammary boy in the spam thread and the 99 dollar tonebug chorus/flanger...

thoughts, good pedal peoples:

I just wanted to laugh at "Mammary Boy." :lol: Oh, boobies. Speaking of things that are tits, for under $175 you could get a Catalinbread Pareidolia. I hope I spelled that right...

• Members
I just wanted to laugh at "Mammary Boy."
:lol:
Oh, boobies. Speaking of things that are tits, for under $175 you could get a Catalinbread Pareidolia. I hope I spelled that right...

I dunno mang.... For waaaay less than $175 you can get this beast of an OD ;):

And I'm dead serious too... great value on a pedal that's got great tone range. :thu:

• Members

I just wanted to laugh at "Mammary Boy."
:lol:
Oh, boobies. Speaking of things that are tits, for under $175 you could get a Catalinbread Pareidolia. I hope I spelled that right...

blake you got a pareidolia? definitely on my to get list. how is it? i still dont understand if its a trem or vibe, seems like it can change its character

• Members

i don't know what you have for dirt, but i'm always looking at fuzz pedals when i have money for gear. they're the most fun to me and there's so many of them. and if you don't have one, you should look into it. also, if i had what you listed and was happy with my dirt, i would definitely be looking into reverb pedals. to me, that's one of the essentials. (even though i don't have one right now)

• Members

I play any kind of music, but my focus is really hair metal, thrash, and death metal.

But I've been drawn to classic rock lately. Also may be playing church contemporary soon too.

Fuzz might be interesting, but I've never owned or even tried fuzz before.

• Members

i don't know what you have for dirt, but i'm always looking at fuzz pedals when i have money for gear. they're the most fun to me and there's so many of them. and if you don't have one, you should look into it. also, if i had what you listed and was happy with my dirt, i would definitely be looking into reverb pedals. to me, that's one of the essentials. (even though i don't have one right now)

+1

the Subdecay Spring Theory is about that price. seems to be the best available right now.

or a Pharaoh. seriously.

Archived