READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 4-2-12

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

~~FOR SALE~~

BLACKOUT EFFECTORS MANTRA --> Just got this limited edition Black on Black Mantra direct from Kyle but found out that bills are out of control this has got to go. $150 shipped to the lower 48.

BK BUTLER TUBE DRIVER RI --> $OLD

MXR M-117 FLANGER --> brand new and also in-the-box with all paperwork, etc. $100 shipped to the lower 48

EHX DOUBLE MUFF CLASSIC --> 9/10 condition with original box, papers and weird 1/8" adapter jack one-spot tip. $45 shipped to the lower 48

NOCTURNE EFFECTS NAILHEAD TREMOLO --> $OLD

LOVEPEDAL LES LIUS V.1 REISSUE --> this is the most recent reissue of the Les Lius. Gold with vintage Brown stereo knobs. Comes with original box and istruction sheet. Get your Tweed on! $155 shipped to the lower 48

PM me if you need any pics, etc.

• Members

For Sale or Trade...

Maxon AD999 - $205 SHIPPED and PAYPAL'd

...works PERFECTLY; paint's chipped a bit, a few marks, but nothing severe. GREAT sounding analog delay - probably the best I've ever tried, but for my purposes the Timeline does just fine. :thu: ... I THINK it comes with the original box... but I'll have to check.

Pretty much the only trade I'm interested in would be for an EQD Grand Orbiter + cash from you. :)

d097559f.jpg

956e079b.jpg

85871efe.jpg

• Members

Looking to rebuild my digital rig so the unused or duplicate pedals have to go.

IMGP7051.jpg

Zvex Custom Shop Woolly Mammoth 1 of 1 - Near mint condition with original box, rag, and hair tie. An absolute beast of a bass fuzz (sounds great on guitar too). $OLD

IMGP7045.jpg

Dr Scientist The Elements - Near mint condition steampunk graphics version with original box and manual. Incredibly flexible and sounds great for a wide range of tones. $185

IMGP7042.jpg

Black Arts Toneworks Black Forest - Brand new with box and manual, won it in a contest but never found it to fit with my setup (my Orange is VERY picky) so it's sat in the closet. $125

IMGP7046.jpg

Source Audio Multiwave Distortion - Near mint with original box + Wire Hot Hand Controller (lots of fun!). Incredibly unique sounds to be had with this but unfortunately I'm more of a traditionalist when it comes to dirt sounds. $75

Now onto my builds. These are all made by me using Powdercoated Enclsoures, Neutrik Jacks, 3PDT True Bypass Switching, DC Jacks or batteries where applicable, and top notch components and wiring and components throughout. Almost all of these are duplicates because I've got a bit of a building addiction...

IMGP7053-1.jpg

IMGP7055.jpg

Fuzz Face Clone - A great classic fuzz circuit made with carbon comp resistors, an onboard bias, and a matched pair of silicon transistors (safe to daisy chain/run on a normal power supply). $OLD

IMGP7064.jpg

IMGP7067.jpg

Baldwin Burns Buzzaround Clone - Features a trio of matched germanium transistors that fall in the same spec as the original and is hands down my favorite fuzz. Thin and cutting to fat and saggy, low gain to high gain and cleans up like a champ. Battery only on this because it's a +ground effect. $OLD

• Members

IMGP7072.jpg

IMGP7074.jpg

Tap Tempo Tremolo - Designed by Taylor Livingston (Iron Ether Effects) to be the most versatile tap trem you could ever want. Full details can be found here : http://musicpcb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Tap-Tempo-Tremolo-build-PDF-updated.pdf . Switches are for bypass, tempo, and multiplier (multiplies the rate knob). $165

IMGP7058-1.jpg

IMGP7061.jpg

Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay Clone - Modded to have a volume knob so you can have a cut or boost when you engage the delay. Sounds incredible (again this one tops my list of favorite circuits under best sounding digital delay). The enclosure is actually a really nice deep blue sparkle but the picture doesn't represent it very well. $135

IMGP7078.jpg

IMGP7081.jpg

OKKO Diablo Clone - This has been my go to overdrive/distortion for the last couple of months and is ONLY being sold as I'm going to make myself the + version with the additional boost. This thing is incredible and does low/mid gain overdrive to high gain distortion the best I've heard in any single pedal. Huge range of gain, tone, and has something every pedal needs - a pre bass control that filters out how much of the guitar original low end enters the pedal. Great for tightening up high gain sounds of fattening up low/mid gain sounds. $155

All prices are shipped/paypal gifted and ship within 24 hours of receiving payment. If any references are needed I can provide as least 20 from the last 2 weeks alone and unfortunately I can't entertain any trade offers as I'm looking to purchase other specific items.

• Members

I want your Pog 2. I've got some pedals for sale / trade in my sig.

I also need a 1M-C (reverse log/audio) pot.

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumites band's are on here as well. They are free with any purchase from my site but if you want one by itself it's $5ppd.

IMG_0173.jpg

You can stream it here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

• Members

All prices pp'd shipped in US. Everything's in great shape - open to offers.

A very special Twosome: $290

twosome.jpg

Mystic Octavius (requires boss adapter as the internal battery supply doesn't seem to work): $90

mysoct.jpg

Empress Multidrive: $210

empmulti.jpg

Subdecay Prometheus: $165

prom.jpg

• Members

Fulltone Clyde Deluxe $170

Xotic X-blender $120

WMD Geiger counter $209

Red Witch Famulus Overdrive/Distortion $195

Foxrox Zim Overdrive $175

Way Huge swollenpickle $85

Way Huge green rhino $85

Way Huge pork loin $95

Way Huge angry troll $75

Prescription Electronics Vibe-Unit / w adaptor $215

Boss RE-20 Space Echo $165

Barber LTD SR $95

MI Audio Crunch Box Distortion $95

Diamond Phase $199

Cusack Tap-A-Phase (Black, V2.2) $195

Effectrode Firebottle Booster $215

Maxon AD-9 pro $195

Pigtronix attack sustain ADSR $185

Keeley Modded Boss TR-2 Tremolo $155

radial tone bone pz pre $199

Durham Mucho Boosto $115

MJM Dallas Boost (with nos parts) $115

BSM OR treble/bass booster $195

MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive $95

Keeler Kick Fuzz $160

Pigtronix Aria $75

MXR Auto Q $55

Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus $95

Carl Martin The Fuzz $145

Visual Sound

• Members

I WANT TO BUY YOUR STUFF

Looking for:

EHX Micro POG

Strymon OB-1

Xotic BB Preamp or clone

Catalinbread Pareidolia OR Voodoo Labs Micro Vibe (or possibly another vibe-y pedal)

Strymon El Capistan

SELL ME YOURS BARSTOOLS!!!! :)

• Members

For trade

3XFX Phototheremin

Got this guy here not that long ago in a trade. Awesome noisy, craziness here! I thought I could use it for a noise project, but alas, it's just not my thing. Check 3XFX for demos and also youtube. This thing is NUTS! It reacts to different lights. So cool, but not useful to me.

photobucket-5875-1333318905450.jpg

photobucket-7000-1333318881444.jpg

I'm pretty open to trades. I like fuzz, modulation, any kind of dirty, dirty dirt....etc. Shoot me offers. I have TONS of feedback on Ilovefuzz and Talkbass, plus Ebay. Have done two trades here I believe. If you need to check my references, go ahead! jwr on talkbass, jwar on Ilovefuzz, zombibrains on ebay.

Thanks!

• Members

Stomp Under Foot Pumpkin Pi Deluxe (mint condition, original owner, original box) $SOLD CONUS

***This one has NOS UA741 chips that were used in the original Op-Amp Muffs, as well as original giant blue gumball looking input caps and some other NOS caps.***

Carl Martin Plexitone (great condition, few minor blems, velcro, original box KILLER sounding pedal): $180 shipped CONUS

Gibson 490r 498t Nickel covered pickup set (Excellent condition, not pictured): $120 shipped CONUS

NO TRADES WHATSOEVER!!!

7a91fd1d.jpg

• Members

PRICE DROP

Lovepedal Babyface Tremolo - Brand new, has one tiny chip of paint missing from the bottom of the pedal (where velcro used to be, a little smaller than the ball end of a guitar string.

$110 shipped (PayPal only).

bfacetrem.jpg

I'll likely have more pedals to sell later this week:

VS Garage Tone Chainsaw Distortion

Seymour Duncan Power Grid Distortion

Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz (modded with volume mod to increase output).

Source Audio Soundblox Guitar Envelope Filter

I'm trying to decide on prices on these ones, so if you're interested, let's talk.

I'm mostly interested in cash, but would consider trading for good fuzz, wah (really wanting a Fulltone Clyde Deluxe) and other misc. pedals, mainly for classic rock and blues tones, not looking for anything super heavy.

I am also considering selling my Egnater Tweaker head, works perfectly, has a few scratches in the tolex. Let me know if you're interested in that as well.

Archived