Finally got the family together...

Ryan.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did you notice that Phil never comments in my threads to tell me how cool i am? makes me feel worthless.

Please note that I was going to comment on this thread yesterday, but got sidetracked by other obligations... but I DID leave it open in a tab on my browser so I'd remember to come back to it. And I did. And I made my comment (in the post above) before I saw your post, Robo's post, etc.

You're not worthless. All humans have inherent worth IMHO. Don't ever let me, or anyone else, make you feel worthless.

Having said that, I never intended to make you feel worthless. You mistook my lack of a response as indicative of apathy, or lack of care and concern for you, and nothing could be further from the truth. After all, I did give you a nice new custom title yesterday, so you should know I think of you often, and fondly... :love::D:wave:

Notice that I still have not said if you're cool or not. That's not my job... you'll need to see Robo about that. He with the Beard of Beards and the mancave of doom... he judges what is cool and not. Or maybe that's SAL. Actually, it might be your turn to make the call on that this month Subs, and that is a privilege only granted to the cool kids, so I guess you must be cool... ;)

• Members
Please note that I was going to comment on this thread yesterday, but got sidetracked by other obligations... but I DID leave it open in a tab on my browser so I'd remember to come back to it. And I did. And I made my comment (in the post above) before I saw your post, Robo's post, etc.

You're not worthless. All humans have inherent worth IMHO. Don't ever let me, or anyone else, make you feel worthless.

Having said that, I never intended to make you feel worthless. You mistook my lack of a response as indicative of apathy, or lack of care and concern for you, and nothing could be further from the truth. After all, I did give you a nice new custom title yesterday, so you should know I think of you often, and fondly...
:love::D:wave:

Notice that I still have not said if you're cool or not. That's not my job... you'll need to see Robo about that. He with the Beard of Beards and the mancave of doom... he judges what is cool and not. Or maybe that's SAL. Actually, it might be your turn to make the call on that this month Subs, and that is a privilege only granted to the cool kids, so I guess you must be cool...
;)

Have you ever thought about a career in politics? :lol:

I don't intend to make room for the amp footswitch on the pedalboard. I will say that fender makes tank foot switches though compared to the marshall ones I always break.

• Members

Okay, so finally got to use my set up in the band setting. I've never been so stoked. This is gonna sound weird but its the only way I can describe it. The new set up seems to open up our practice space. I could hear everything, and I can't wait for our vocalist to return so we can get to writing.

With the smaller amp, its still pretty loud, I've got it mic'd with the e609 and coming through the PA and we've got the bass goign through a compressor and out the PA too. We've basically removed to huge cabs from our practice space that shot sound in one direction and replaced it with a balanced sound.

It is {censored}ing awesome. :D

• Members

haha...I know the feeling. The same thing happened to me when I had a plumber relocate my water heater away from the center of the practice space. Felt like I was playing in a cave compared to 80 gallons of water in a metal tank sitting in the room like a bass cab.

Archived