When did this drop? (Thinline Jaguar content)

imbuedblue

• Members
Yep, I've had this thread running for a year now
:D

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2736934-2011-Fender-Japan-Comprehensive-Thread

I definitely would hit it. It's the most interesting design that Fender has come up with in decades.

Cool thread. I'd seen that before, I just didn't know these were available stateside. And, the price made me think it was something other than MIJ. The lack of contours bothers me, but I'd love to try one out.

Double bound, semi hollow Jag? You bet it's cool... but not what I am personally looking for. Yes, I want a Jag so bad I am about to burst from the GAS, but it will be a 50th Anniversary, an AVRI, a thin-skin... or a Squier, but it's going to be a solidbody. After that, we can talk thinlines. :D

Double bound, semi hollow Jag? You bet it's cool... but not what I am personally looking for. Yes, I want a Jag so bad I am about to burst from the GAS, but it will be a 50th Anniversary, an AVRI, a thin-skin... or a Squier, but it's going to be a solidbody. After that, we can talk thinlines. :D

• Members

Double bound, semi hollow Jag? You bet it's cool... but not what I am personally looking for. Yes, I want a Jag so bad I am about to burst from the GAS, but it will be a 50th Anniversary, an AVRI, a thin-skin... or a Squier, but it's going to be a solidbody. After that, we can talk thinlines.
:D

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS im seirously about to buy a squier, even though i KNOW it wont help :cry: aVRIs are just too stupidly expensive.

how the f is it $300 cheaper than the johnny marr? i would like that explained to me

fender's pricing pisses me off.

WANT, btw. BAD.

• Members

Japan vs USA

aha.

either way, i now have a new ultimate guitar.

no one else buy it. that way, as i devlope a fervant cult following, it will be the Mike Youngblood sig, and then i can reissue it to the shoegazing, bespectacled masses for $2500.

Archived