The official Euro 2012 thread...

juri

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Balotelli shows up to play football. What a strike!!!

His first game was rough, but Balotelli has had some good moments in the tournament so far. Also, it may be hard to focus sometimes with people screaming racists epithets at him from the stands.

• Members

His first game was rough, but Balotelli has had some good moments in the tournament so far. Also, it may be hard to focus with people screaming racists epithets at him from the stands.

i agree he's some good moments before, but you never really know what you're going to get with him. it could be brilliance like today or utter stupid {censored}.

• Members

i agree he's some good moments before, but you never really know what you're going to get with him. it could be brilliance like today or utter stupid {censored}.

Yeah, but it's like that with alot of the young marquee players these days too.

Interesting final. I just can't imagine Spain winning it all again, but then I couldn't really have imagined Italy winning it all either, until today.

• Members

Yeah, but it's like that with alot of the young marquee players these days too.

Interesting final. I just can't imagine Spain winning it all again, but then I couldn't really have imagined Italy winning it all either, until today.

Yeah it is true with a lot of young players. Although i think Balotelli takes the cakes for doing some dumb stuff on and off the pitch.

And i never thought Italy would go this far. but good for them. i've always been an italian fan. Especially back when Totti, Del Piero, Vieri, Gatusso and others were all in their prime!

Archived