• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:cry:

Just came back from Gdansk!

Was in the stadium Spain-Ireland...

I'm german but had goosebumbs hearing fields of athenry for 15min mindblowingly loud from the irish supporters. Just incredible... it was like a cathedral.

I hope I can share a video in a few days... we were in a pub later that day in Gdansk full of irish people. Suddenly some old guy started singing fields of athenry again and everybody in the pub joined in into the chorus. That was magic.

Thumbs up for Ireland!!! I have to go to the qualifying game in Dublin against Germany!

• Members

I think all yellow card are expunged after the group matches.

If a player has one yellow card in the group stage it is wiped out.

If a player collects two yellow cards during the group stage, he is suspended for the next match.

• Members

If a player has one yellow card in the group stage it is wiped out.

If a player collects two yellow cards during the group stage, he is suspended for the next match.

I see. I wouldn't mind seeing yellow card suspensions being wiped for the final in all competitions. It's good for spectatorship for finalists to be at full strenght. A red in the semis and that's still a ban though.

• Members

I see. I wouldn't mind seeing yellow card suspensions being wiped for the final in all competitions. It's good for spectatorship for finalists to be at full strenght. A red in the semis and that's still a ban though.

I agree, and I think a lot of people would like to see that.

Archived