4 Pedals...What would you live with???

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ah...non pedal tuner...thats smart...you have outwitted the challenge!

yeah I love using the Crybaby, but when i'm not using it i sometime wish it wasn't on my board...

Or you could, you know, tune to your bandmates/borrow their tuner. Tuner is a wasted spot in this challenge.

• Members

Anyway.

I think this might soon be the answer but I'm not sure:

Wyllie Moonrock > Silver Apple > JCM Pre > Timeline

Or, the Flint might be in there instead of the Moonrock between Silver Apple and JCM Pre but that hasn't arrived yet.

• Members

not dissimilar to my needs. i could get down with that. i always love your boards though.

but i cheated a bit because i could have a reverb tank instead of a pedal, and that would make room for teh phasorz.

Not a pedal, not cheating. I'd just make phaser-whooshing noises with my mouth anyway. Thanks, I always love your setup, too.

• Members

hmmmmmm. the dirt, oh how i'd miss thee.

goatkeeper > black forest > deluxe pitch pirate > smmh

annoying thing about this is the smmh would have to go in the loop, so it wouldn't be a nice, small setup anyways. cables errwhere

• Members

ah...non pedal tuner...thats smart...you have outwitted the challenge!

yeah I love using the Crybaby, but when i'm not using it i sometime wish it wasn't on my board...

How do you guys feel about the 535Q? Is that a massive tone sucker as well? I have been thinking about getting one of those.

As for the challenge I'm currently using a TS9, DigiDelay, and Vox 847 Wah. My fourth pedal would probably be a an MXR 6-band EQ so I could tweak my guitar to any amp that ever came my way.

So I supposed my final answer is Vox Wah, TS9, DigiDelay, and MXR 6-band EQ.

Archived