4 Pedals...What would you live with???

• Members

If you could only have 4 pedals for the rest of your life...what would they be???

Mine would be my Crybaby, Metal Muff, MXR OD, Tuner

that list above went through at least 4 iterations...and i only have about 8 pedals...so assuming for some of you this will be a challenge!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I suppose I would get by on an EHX Blackfinger > EHX HOG > EHX The Worm > EHX SMMH....

But I would miss so many marvelous sounds
:cry:

I'd swap the blackfinger with my KOT (or similar 2-channel dirt box) but your selection is right up my alley!

• Members

I don't count the tuner.

Comp- Tube dist- PS5 ( or similar )- Delay.

but tuning pedal is still a pedal...no cheating...Its only when you get a limit to your pedals that you start questioning some of the "less important" pedal like tuners and EQ pedals...but then you realise their input is actually more important then your delay pedal!

What i posted at the beginning on the thread has now changed as far as 4 pedals...I would probably drop out the Crybaby and put in MXR Chorus pedal...

• Members

but tuning pedal is still a pedal...no cheating...Its only when you get a limit to your pedals that you start questioning some of the "less important" pedal like tuners and EQ pedals...but then you realise their input is actually more important then your delay pedal!

What i posted at the beginning on the thread has now changed as far as 4 pedals...I would probably drop out the Crybaby and put in MXR Chorus pedal...

I use a tuner that is not a pedal.

Good thing to ditch the crybaby. Biggest tonesucker ever.

• Members

I use a tuner that is not a pedal.

Good thing to ditch the crybaby. Biggest tonesucker ever.

ah...non pedal tuner...thats smart...you have outwitted the challenge!

yeah I love using the Crybaby, but when i'm not using it i sometime wish it wasn't on my board...

Archived