Have you ever sold a pedal and then opened it up and stuffed it full of pot and then

Ryan.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BTW, if I start seeing people suggesting other ways to smuggle stuff, I'll have to close the thread. Let's keep it smart and legal please guys.
:cop::wave:

PS And in case anyone's considering trying to hide their stash in their gear, believe me, the cops already know all the hiding places. I've played in prisons a few times, and you would not believe how thoroughly they inspected our gear for contraband. Mailing a pedal with any drugs inside it (even marijuana) would be beyond stupid.

Thread closed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muA5EBmpDhA

• Members
BTW, if I start seeing people suggesting other ways to smuggle stuff, I'll have to close the thread. Let's keep it smart and legal please guys.
:cop::wave:

PS And in case anyone's considering trying to hide their stash in their gear, believe me, the cops already know all the hiding places. I've played in prisons a few times, and you would not believe how thoroughly they inspected our gear for contraband.
Mailing a pedal with any drugs inside it (even marijuana) would be beyond stupid.

I agree. There is a website that shall go nameless that ships the stuff from personal "vendors" straight up.

I'd like to hear how much is being mailed at any one time actually, I think that would be an interesting (and damn-near impossible) stat to see.

• Members

i sold my dano chicken salad(stupid move) at a pawn shop, realized i had something in it, and of course when i unscrewed the back the unmentionable fell on the ground.

although if you need a place to stash small things, pedals are the {censored}. i keep cash in mine.

So if you get robbed and they can't find your cash so they steal your pedals instead...

• Members

My place got broken into and we got 2 laptops and a cell phone stolen. My pedalboard was sitting in the middle of the living room and was left untouched.

Crack heads (thankfully) don't know about pedals. :lol:

• Members

mailed it?

Or have you ever got a pedal after a sale and opened it up and there was pot inside?

I stuffed my schumann lion-x full of gel caps filled with hashish once and tossed it in my carry on before a flight to Idaho. If you had to tolerate any time in that state you would've done the same thing. I beat the system, {censored} the TSA

I also put a few bones under the circuit board of a Centaur clone i donated for a benefit auction a few months ago so yes it works

• Members

I stuffed my schumann lion-x full of gel caps filled with hashish once and tossed it in my carry on before a flight to Idaho. If you had to tolerate any time in that state you would've done the same thing. I beat the system,
{censored} the TSA

I also put a few bones under the circuit board of a Centaur clone i donated for a benefit auction a few months ago so yes it works

:thu:

I recently got a package with drugs in it.....but that's because they were legally ordered and delivered.

.....don't worry Phil, I won't tell them how to do it.

I assume it had something to do with going to dental school and getting that doctorate and license to practice dentistry. :idea::)

• Members

I stuffed my schumann lion-x full of gel caps filled with hashish once and tossed it in my carry on before a flight to Idaho. If you had to tolerate any time in that state you would've done the same thing. I beat the system, {censored} the TSA

I tolerated 5 years in Idaho. Studied psychedelics while I was there. :thu:

Archived