Have you ever sold a pedal and then opened it up and stuffed it full of pot and then

Ryan.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....and don't forget the DEA license...
:D

I have a lot of respect for guys like you. Not the ones with the god complex that you guys were talking about earlier - I have short tolerance and patience for anyone like that actually... but for people who go to school for that long, to get a doctorate. That takes a LOT of hard work and dedication. My son-in-law's doing it right now - he just got his MA in history this week, and he's looking at some really swank schools for the Ph.D. He's a great guy and very sharp, and he works his butt off, so I hope he gets into a good one. His adviser at the last university wasn't really there for him, nor really terribly interested in his particular areas of research from what I could tell, which is what I think may have prompted him to want to make a change. Still, I went over his thesis, and it's really well done, and his grades have always been great, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him.

Like I said - I really respect the work and dedication you had to put into learning your profession.

Archived