did you guys hear that the face eating guy was on pot and only on pot?

Ryan.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yes subs. we heard :|

csb bro.

dude clearly had some issues. crazy how big 'bath salts' got after this incident, and they were sure it was bath salts before even running any tests. couple of bath salts cases came up in Calgary recently too

• Members

mental illness is a hell of a drug

it was the pot you hippie bastardo. don't try and twist this and make it a health issue. pot took over his soul and turned him into a demon. THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

yes subs. we heard :|

csb bro.

dude clearly had some issues. crazy how big 'bath salts' got after this incident, and they were sure it was bath salts before even running any tests. couple of bath salts cases came up in Calgary recently too

A couple of reports I read also claimed that the "designer drugs" aren't always easy to test for - at least the newer ones, so while they apparently ruled out "bath salts", they couldn't say definitively that there might not have been something else involved.

• Members

A couple of reports I read also claimed that the "designer drugs" aren't always easy to test for - at least the newer ones, so while they apparently ruled out "bath salts", they couldn't say definitively that there might not have been something else involved.

it was healthy natural pot and that is it. quit twisting the story. it was just god grown from the earth marijuana and he smoked it in a clean pipe while listening to helter skelter.

pot is the devil

• Members

YEAH, now what, Ryan.? Your righty troll spin is invalid now.

P.S. I've got {censored} to do today, I won't be here, so don't even try to argue. I probably won't see it.

• Members

I've had to pick up people before this media thing who were all {censored}ed up on bath salts and smoking some kind of incense and their drug screens came back negative. A lot of the new {censored} people are doing doesn't show on drug screens.

Archived