Breaking Bad Is Back

Player99

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^haha

Is anyone not liking season 4? I'm in the process of watching the older ones with my wife, and season 4 by myself. This new season is boring me a little in comparison. Its still a great show and all but I never liked them being stuck in the lab all the time.

Walt's cockiness went a little overboard in that Dodge Challenger scene. I know youre a bad ass now, but youre still a bit smarter than that {censored}.

Took a while to get going (and I remember thinking that while it was being broadcast), but 4 is awesome.

Few things on TV or in movies pay off as well (are as satisfying) as season 4 of Breaking Bad.

• Members

Took a while to get going (and I remember thinking that while it was being broadcast), but 4 is awesome.

Few things on TV or in movies pay off as well (are as satisfying) as season 4 of Breaking Bad.

Yeah thats a good way to put it. Good to hear though, I was getting worried the show hit its peak at the end of season 3.

• Members

Yeah thats a good way to put it. Good to hear though, I was getting worried the show hit its peak at the end of season 3.

The first episode of season 4 has the greatest oh {censored} moment of the entire series to date.

• Members

what jesse killing gale? I sorta count that as the 3rd season really. And it was one of the greatest oh {censored} moments, I just didnt think the 4th season recovered from that cliffhanger ending in the 3rd. I was pretty pissed when I found out season 4 wasnt on netflix after watching that.

• Members

what jesse killing gale? I sorta count that as the 3rd season really. And it was one of the greatest oh {censored} moments, I just didnt think the 4th season recovered from that cliffhanger ending in the 3rd. I was pretty pissed when I found out season 4 wasnt on netflix after watching that.

Slicing this guy's throat without warning.

breaking-bad-Gus-Victor.jpg

• Members

oh {censored} boxcutter was the first?......watching back and forth between seasons is {censored}ing me up. Yeah that was pretty awesome. After that it got slow. Maybe I dont like walt and jesse being split up into 2 different story lines as well.

• Members

Season 4 DEFINITELY gets better.

I finished it last week and I've started watching the show from the beginning because its been a while. It's surprising how Skyler was a hell of a lot less uglier in the beginning.

Do you mean looks or personality?

5 years can really change the looks of a woman.

• Members

best show everrrrrr.

I really like the Walt Jr getting hooked on meth angle.

Also, Mike is the {censored}. Definitely one of my favorite characters.

I also love how everyone's gotten so dirty that Saul now looks clean by comparison

When he's on meth he can walk without crutches.

Archived