Breaking Bad Is Back

Player99

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol:
sure I can. He's become a solid bad guy and he seems to be getting worse and worse. I like it.

He's a modern-day MacBeth. Which means the series can only end one way next year - with Walt dying a spectacular and horrible death, likely at the hands of Jesse, Hank, or Mike, and not before losing several loved ones first.

• Members

He's a modern-day MacBeth. Which means the series can only end one way next year - with Walt dying a spectacular and horrible death, likely at the hands of Jesse, Hank, or Mike, and not before losing several loved ones first.

I predict Skyler will kill Walt.

• Members

did people really name their children 'skyler' in the 60s? i thought that was one of those idiotic late 90s/ early 2000 names parents used to make themselves feel like individuals.

sorry, im excited this season has finally started again. im bored to death with hank and the dea portion of the plot. its hard to believe they could be so completely incompetent. i wish theyd just leave them out of the story, itd be more realistic than them running around in circles not accomplishing anything.

• Members

did people really name their children 'skyler' in the 60s? i thought that was one of those idiotic late 90s/ early 2000 names parents used to make themselves feel like individuals.

sorry, im excited this season has finally started again. im bored to death with hank and the dea portion of the plot. its hard to believe they could be so completely incompetent. i wish theyd just leave them out of the story, itd be more realistic than them running around in circles not accomplishing anything.

I love the Hank and the DEA part of the plot. With Gus out of the picture, Walt has no more threats except for the DEA. Things obviously got blown wide open by Walt's hubris screwing up the magnet gag and revealing the Cayman Island accounts, leading to an international drug conspiracy. {censored} just got real.

Also, as far as the not liking Walt, but liking Mike, the cold-blooded killer arguments, besides Walt's infant daughter and the kid Walt almost killed, there is literally not a single innocent character on this show. Every character has "broken bad," which is why the show is so fascinating.

• Members

Also, as far as the not liking Walt, but liking Mike, the cold-blooded killer arguments, besides Walt's infant daughter and the kid Walt almost killed, there is literally not a single innocent character on this show. Every character has "broken bad," which is why the show is so fascinating.

Wow, you're right.

I was thinking Hank, but he smokes Cuban Cigars.

Walt Jr. buys beer illegally.

Skylar is a money laundering biatch who smokes when she's pregnant

Jesse's parents are complacent with knowledge their son is a meth distributor.

Julio, the only good guy in the show, smokes weed.

Ted is a tax fraud

Agent Gomez might be the only person who hasn't done SOMETHING bad.

• Members

Wow, you're right.

I was thinking Hank, but he smokes Cuban Cigars.

Walt Jr. buys beer illegally.

Skylar is a money laundering biatch who smokes when she's pregnant

Jesse's parents are complacent with knowledge their son is a meth distributor.

Julio, the only good guy in the show, smokes weed.

Ted is a tax fraud

Agent Gomez might be the only person who hasn't done SOMETHING bad.

Hank also lost it and mercilessly beat the {censored} out of Jesse.

• Members

^haha

Is anyone not liking season 4? I'm in the process of watching the older ones with my wife, and season 4 by myself. This new season is boring me a little in comparison. Its still a great show and all but I never liked them being stuck in the lab all the time.

Walt's cockiness went a little overboard in that Dodge Challenger scene. I know youre a bad ass now, but youre still a bit smarter than that {censored}.

• Members

^haha

Is anyone not liking season 4? I'm in the process of watching the older ones with my wife, and season 4 by myself. This new season is boring me a little in comparison. Its still a great show and all but I never liked them being stuck in the lab all the time.

Walt's cockiness went a little overboard in that Dodge Challenger scene. I know youre a bad ass now, but youre still a bit smarter than that {censored}.

Season 4 is the greatest thing I've ever seen on television, period. I'm enjoying Season 5 thus far, plenty of intrigue and sticky situations two episodes in.

• Members

Season 4 is the greatest thing I've ever seen on television, period. I'm enjoying Season 5 thus far, plenty of intrigue and sticky situations two episodes in.

its a great show for television I'll agree, just dont like 4 as much as the older ones.

Archived