I found the beginnings of crabcore

hangwire

• Members

Dear lord...they're terrible live. I actually liked that album quite a bit. I had no idea she couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. She must have had to do like a billion takes to get the vocal performance she got on that album...they didn't have ProTools or auto tune back then. :o

• Members

So what the drummer and/or bassist just get to hangout backstage and watch?...I'd be {censored}ing pissed

I haven't watched Letterman consistently for a decade or so but I'm pretty sure that this still happens fairly often (some (just Paul) or all of the 'house band' (CBS Orchestra) playing with the bands). Usually it's because a) some of the band didn't show up or b) its to supplement, adding keyboard/horns/whatever

• Members

I haven't watched Letterman consistently for a decade or so but I'm pretty sure that this still happens fairly often (some (just Paul) or all of the 'house band' (CBS Orchestra) playing with the bands). Usually it's because a) some of the band didn't show up or b) its to supplement, adding keyboard/horns/whatever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQqYarShWWA

yup

Archived