READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 8-15-12

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

All prices shipped ConUS(international at your expense, usps priority), usps money order or paypal.

As for trades, feel free to offer what you have. I'd be particularly interested in:

Lumpy's Tone Shop MKII (possibly other Tone Benders by him)

Cool MKI Tone Benders

Dice Works Pedals (Not Muff Divers/Finale/Dice-O-Matic)

NKT-213 loaded buzzaround

As some of you know, I'm a bit of an EHX enthusiast. The Electric Mistress, IMO, is one of the coolest effects ever produced. I have a ton of these old crusty flange boxes, so it's time to set a few free into the wild. These are all unmodded and original as far as I can tell. I will reference these by numbers 1-3 corresponding to the number in the pictures. 2 and 3 are identical to my eye.

#1 Electric Mistress. $425 shipped.

#2 Electric Mistress. $375 shipped.

#3 Electric Mistress. $375 shipped.

Analogman EHX Big Box Deluxe Memory Man. Hard wired version from the 90's. Just got it back from AM with his full range of mods. Slight hiss at longer delay time, but that comes with the extended delay time and you can down the time to eliminate the hiss. $415 shipped.

EHX Space Drum. This is a funky one, I understand the Clash utilized these a bit back in the day. It basically makes different sounds as you hit the pad with a drum stick. Throw in some effects and it gets wild. I believe the battery snap has been replaced but other than that it is original. $200 shipped.

V1 Small Stone. Recently fixed by Ronsound and added a boss style power jack. Sounds really great and wouldn't be selling if I didn't have another. Someone carved a number in the top, probably before I was born. $155 shipped.

Strymon 9v power supply. Brand New in the packaging. Comes with stickers. I bought it for a pedal that I ended up not getting. $17 shipped.

Mojo Pedals (Baj2k on this forum) MKII Tone Bender Replica. OC81d Transistors and sounds awesome. They're known for making great Klones(I have one myself) but did a small run of these a while back. $350 shipped.

More pics here: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2941093-3x-Vintage-Electric-Mistress-Analogman-DMM-Space-Drum-OC81d-MKII-Tone-Bender-MORE&p=46611869#post46611869

IMG_0782.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTT: Infanem Driving Notion for Midfi Demo Tape Fuzz

The DN is a really unique drive pedal capable of dirty boost to fuzz. And can cover the clangy Shellac sounds through stuff like early Tortoise and into Sonic Youth. Has a really great unique sound.

• Members

MXR Micro Chorus reissue in good condition with box- $200

It's pretty rare, in fact it's the only one I have.

Really though, I've got a Memory Lane Jr and a Stereo Memory Man Hazarai if anyone is interested. Mostly looking to trade, particularly for other delays and/or a Boss RC-20XL

• Members

Thingy things:

Harmonic Design Vintage Plus Strat bridge pickup in creme - 55

Beyerdynamic Opus 89 mic in perfect shape with box and bag - 105

AKG C214 in perfect shape with case and shockmount - 269

I can be tempted by Memory Lane 1s or Jrs, Fulldrive 2 MOSFETs, Kaden Fluttertones, Heil microphones, Dimarzio 36ths.

• Members

Want to buy. TC Stereo Chorus.

12400_TC_Stereo_Chorus_Flanger_a.jpg
Anyone selling one?

You can have mine for $135.00 PP & shipped within CONUS.

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=215858841876860&set=a.182352605227484.36652.100003582370690&type=3

EDITED BY PHIL: Scott, you're new, so I'm going to cut you a break here... but please re-read the rules of the spam thread (in the very first post) before posting in here again. You're not supposed to respond to the posts of others here within the thread. You can send them a PM or email instead. You can post your own FS or WTB / WTT post, just as long as you follow the rules in the first post. :wave:

• Members

FS/FT:

1. Boss OD-1 $120 MIJ Black Label JRC4558 Chip. It's covered in vintage beat to hell mojo!

2. Phoenix Custom Electronics - Bob's Beagle Fuzz. $295 Basically a really tweakable fuzz face, range master, and compressor all in the one. Separate inputs for each to change effect order. Imp control to make Wah's work before it, various tweaks to make the FF cut better. Sounds awesome I just don't use it anymore.

Trades: Pretty much anything interesting...I really need a condenser mic...Please don't bother sending a PM with trades if you aren't a fairly well known member here or to trade me your modded DS-1 or Dano pedals, I don't want that {censored}.

Photo%20Aug%2026%2C%2016%2004%2037.jpg

• Members

all items priced well below ebay's completed listings.

pp gift or you cover the fees.

CONUS only, sorry. can't be bothered working out shipping internationally.

anyway, the goods:

6BBDB93D-9DE5-4521-B371-680F368507D7-649

hate to give this up, i know i'll regret this but tbh it's not seeing much use with me lately. i've seen it on ebay for well over $400, and nowhere near this good condition. $325 OBO

52ED7B7B-4330-4252-8E72-69E28A01D132-649

i tried to show the scuff marks/chips in the painting.

it's a big muff clone. i got it in a trade and don't know much about it. muffs aren't my thing though. not looking for much. $40 with a monster 10' ft cable.

337951CF-0202-4FC6-999F-37D218A0C8DB-651

lol, we all were young at one point, right? back when i was into numetal and {censored}.

idk, would probably sound good in a lofi punk band or probably some noise bull{censored} i don't get.

again, not looking for much. tbh i (understandably) just want to be rid of this eyesore.

$20 or tossed in with a purchase of anything else.

more pics available on request.

also, i can dig up references if you want them.

• Members

Looking for trades on these Line 6 pedals as these have seen 200+ gigs in the 8-10 years I've owned them and it shows. Will listen to cash offers but wouldn't even know where to price these at because of the physical condition so prefer trades for pedals or tele pickups/parts.

I am the original owner of both bought at Guitar Center.

I have 1 Line 6 power adaptor and one book.

DL4

I had a short at one point. Took it apart and disconnected the battery wire on the advise of a TGP'er and works fine but can't use batteries. I used a PP2 to power it so it never bothered me.

MM4

Keeley modded in 2007

Let me know what ya have!

fb8f1f6ff3402e0e7bd13685c7c31bac.jpg

44831c12c546d7d7bdeeed09095de4c6.jpg

5ab869168d845150465ef3976f0690aa.jpg

0de1d9b0f39be87fdeec493b3e9c5660.jpg

Next for sale or trade:

For sale, 2 great affordable BC-108 fuzz pedals.

Prices include shipping/PayPal in the USA only.

Swaptronics BC-108 fuzz

No box/paperwork (it came with nothing)

I'm the original owner bought direct, never gigged.

Built 7/12

$55

a714f40da7a09e0f9fe83e00e77841c7.jpg

63a93fb7713016f239485007b0dc5083.jpg

MXR not for sale.

Deviltone Jezebel Fuzz

What you see is what you get.

$75

460ed085f6f939630082a77bb3101020.jpg

I would love to try a BMF Sisyphuzz!

Thanks,

Matt

Servenack@aol.com

• Members

Fuzzhugger ABSynth

absynth.jpg

a extremely cool fuzz with now discontinued artwork. As a fuzz it seems to straddle the fence between muff and fuzz face. With much of the thickness and distortion qualities of a muff yet cleans up much better. Then activate the second footswitch for fuzz mayhem. All kinds of oscillations, octave fuzz, arpeggiators and other weirdness. In good shape for it's age, a few blemishes here and there but the artwork is still in good shape, and works perfectly.

$130 shipped

Deviever Cherry Pop

cherrypop.jpg

A rare and discontinued pedal, with unique and powerful fuzz tones. Massive low end if wanted. A wall of fuzz that weighs tons. It's one of the more stable and predictable deviever fuzzes I've tried but still has its own feel.

$100 shipped

• Members

Line 6 M9 (Like New) $300

DSC01975.jpg

Line 6 DL4 New Switches and Paint $165

DSC01963.jpg

MXR Carbon Copy with Box/Papers (Like New) $100

DSC01970.jpg

TC Electronics Nova Repeater $110

DSC01968.jpg

Barber Direct Drive (Velcro on back) $85

DSC01972.jpg

Dano Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive V1 (Timmy Clone, NIB) $50

DSC01966.jpg

Rocktron Short Timer Delay $45

DSC01967.jpg

M Audio Fast Track $50

DSC01969.jpg

I've got Paypal, additional pictures/descriptions, and references if needed. CONUS only please, and these prices are shipped. I will respond to messages ASAP, thanks for looking!

Archived