READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 8-15-12

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I reserve the right to mix it up from time to time. It keeps everyone on their toes and gives everyone a fair chance at being "second."
;)

THREE POSTS IN THE SPAM THREAD

BAN YOURSELF

ALSO I'M BUYING A JAZZMASTER TREM ARM MIJ/CIJ PLS

• Members

Prices are shipped (CONUS) and pp'd. Everything but HOG has original box. All in great condition. Will only consider a trade for a Mid-Fi Deluxe Pitch Pirate

Way Huge Green Rhino MKII - $80

Electro Harmonix HOG w/ footswitch and MI Audio expression pedal - $400

Phoenix Custom Electronics Supernova Fuzz - $60

Phoenix Custom Electronics Octopus Fuzz - $60

PGS T.C Electronic Trinity Reverb - $140

Also looking to buy Mid-Fi electronics Deluxe Pitch Pirate

• Members

Catalinbread Formula No. 5

$110 shipped OBO.

(Edited by Phil: Alybella gets one week off for listing UF's pedal while he's temp banned. Urinate Forever gets his ban extended an extra week for attempting to circumvent his ban by having alybella list his pedal in the spam thread. See you in a week / two weeks folks. :cop::wave: )

• Members

Lovetone Brown Source- 480 shipped

-Super rare vintage Overdrive... One of the coolest ODdirt pedals on the planet. Comes with the original box and manual.

Lovetone-Brown-Source-110x130.jpg

Gibson PAF humbucker- $60 shipped

-Bridge humbucker from early 90's Gibson ES-335

53574829-260x260-0-0_Gibson+Gibson+Burst

Orange Squeezer clone - $55 shipped

-Classic compressor circuit, one knob and true bypass.

I take Pay Pal, will ship international and NYC meetups are an option too.

• Members

SD Screamin Demon trembucker and Alnico II Pro neck set $90 shipped.

BYOC Octave Fuzz, $75 shipped

a92c0060.jpg

Bit out there, but have these PS3 games for sale. All are new and in the plastic. I just really don't have time to play them with my current backlog. Will sell for whatever GameStop is listing for USED or trade for Arkham City + cash! (Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition, Dead Space 2 Limited Edition, MLB 2K10, MLB 10 The Show)

746f1e5e.jpg

• Members

Prices are PP'd + Shipped USPS w/ tracking. No trades at this time unfortunately, and I've priced these to move but feel free to make an offer the worst I'll say is no.

#1) B.A.T. Badascan - SOLD$

#2) Monolith Loudspeakers custom Big Muff Pi - 110$ (lower left aluminum pedal w/ etching in pic)

This is a one-off pedal that is basically the right side of the Tectonic Shift pedal. It's a modded BMP circuit with ridiculous amount's of low end. Love this thing but having a TS I don't really need this anymore. Functions 100% with only minor handling scratches.

7374803584_27f2f54308_c.jpg

Well as much as I love this guitar, one of my holy grail guitars has popped up for sale and with my strict one in / one out philosophy this is the one on the chopping block. It's a bone stock MiM Classic Player Jazzmaster except for the Gold pickguard from a squier J Mascis jazzie. Setup with .11-.54's in E standard, and it comes with the original Fender gigbag. It plays and sounds amazing and is completely functional. I just got the guitar back from our practice space after our last show, and apparently it was packed away with the strap lock strap still attached and then piled in its gig bag under 4 other guitars, resulting in some bumps and bruises and a few very minor scratches :mad: , I have attached pics of any and all damage i could find, as a result i've lowered the price. I'm now asking 500$ + shipping via paypal gift, or you can add some to cover the fees if you'd prefer not to do gift. I may entertain certain trades but i will be very picky, i might take a partial trade for a Verellen Big Spider, and will consider straight trades for a Fender Jaguar Baritone Special, a pre 95 Les Paul studio (heavily relic'd is a plus), and maybe a early 00's Les Paul Faded in Mahogany. PM me with any questions, pic requests, or offers!

7023893395_74ff69f8d4.jpg

7023893213_b036dbf56c.jpg

For more detailed pics of dings and dents visit the for sale thread here: FS: Classic Player Jazzmaster

• Members

Someone hook a brother up with a Monsterpiece STUD.......

I want one, but wife is having a baby (!!!) and I can't spare the cash....i can trade though

EDIT: got one on the way!! That being the case I might actually be offering up my Silverkiss MK1. I have the box. Let me know what you have!

• Members

Marshall Class 5 combo - $290 Shipped & PayPal'd ... awesome amp. Great Marshall crunch at only 5 watts. Has pretty decent cleans up to about 11 o'clock, but then the real fun kicks in around noon. Takes pedals better than just about any amp I've played, and can keep up with a modest drummer - can get plenty loud, but also sounds great at lower levels... perfect working order... excellent cosmetic condition; only minor scuffs ...

Trade ONLY for a good 1x12 cab w/ a good speaker (preferably a G12H30 or Alnico Blue)

Bearfoot Honeybee - $195 Shipped & PayPal'd ... really like this pedal, but I'm just looking for something with a bit more midrange... excellent condition; some paint missing on bottom - almost a guarantee with ANY BJFE/Bearfoot pedal... works perfectly...

Trade bait (+/- cash):

Analogman Prince of Tone

...other OD's with a bit more midrange; preferably no TS-based pedals, and nothing high gain really... more in the family of overdrive.

Pics:

b1a10122.jpg

f1cf653c.jpg

Only pic I have of the Honeybee right now is on my board... I'll take a few more and post 'em later:

47cff436.jpg

• Members

Euthymia Crucible Fuzz Pedal

Germanium Model

Mint Condition

With Factory Installed LED

And Adapter Jack

$75 Paypal / Priority Mail.

Sorry, no trades.

IMG_3080-1.jpg

IMG_3081-1.jpg

IMG_3083-1.jpg

MXR Custom BadAss O.D.

Modified Overdrive Pedal

New With Box and Papers

$75 Paypal / Priority Mail.

Sorry, no trades.

IMG_3183-1.jpg

IMG_3183-1.jpg

IMG_3180-1.jpg

$150 For Both ! ! !

• Members

Boss TR-2 tremolo with Modest Mike mod which adds two toggle switches to give a higher rate of speed and more control over the wave knob. The LED burned out but it is still fully functional. Velcro on the back, Paypal gift preferred, price inclues shipping. No trades, thanks. $70 shipped

lZUPUl.jpg

• Members

I lost my job.. now I gotta sell some stuff :(

Arc Effects SHO clone with a volume - $60

-brand new condition.. silver hamertone with cool lookin' knobs.

Fulltone '70 fuzz bc-108 (the smaller enclosure) - $120

-Almost new.. original owner.. barely used - comes with box and whatever else was in that box.

WTB:

Mad professor - little green wonder

hardwire supernatural reverb

Pictures up soon.. thanks!

• Members

This is a T.C. Helicon Voice Create vocal preamp with various effects. It's in excellent condition and sounds great. It can be used for recording or in live situations in front of a P.A. It comes with a padded US Army issue bag. Power supply included. $80 shipped to the lower 48 of the USA. Paypal only, gift option only.

thanks

ced35e18.jpg

2b1b78e1.jpg

9a3d4596.jpg

• Members

Lunar Trem (#2) in a super cool (no longer available) Prism II enclosure w/ status and rate led's - loads of great sounds in this!

$120

IMG_0578.jpg

MIM 70's reissue Jazz Bass body, was refinished by the previous owner in dark metallic red. Has some blems here and there but is good overall. More pics available.

$125

IMG_0986.jpg

• Members

FS

Coron Jet&Flanger:

cool japanes 70's flanger, really warm, based on the famous Reticon SAD1024. Switch for filter matrix and width shift. Addition footswitch for Jet, some kind of dod250/mxr dist + booster.

DSC02256.jpg

DSC02242-1.jpg

Archived