Is there not one single octophant demo up yet?

b_nehpets

• Members

Hey I just met you

And this is crazy

But here's my octophant

So demo me maybe.

I'll get around to it eventually. It's a cool fuzz in the sense that whenever I plug it in I just end up dicking around and finding different sounds and jamming instead of making a boring ass demo. It's pretty tweakable for just 3 knobs and a switch

• Members

Hey I just met you

And this is crazy

But here's my octophant

So demo me maybe.

I'll get around to it eventually. It's a cool fuzz in the sense that whenever I plug it in I just end up dicking around and finding different sounds and jamming instead of making a boring ass demo. It's pretty tweakable for just 3 knobs and a switch

That. But there's two switches, Dustin :cop:

• Members

come on guys. serioulsy underwhelmed here. is it really that horrible that no one wants to demo it? :p

i keep hearing recurring complaints that it only really sounds good when everything is maxed out on it, are other people finding this is the case?

• Members

come on guys. serioulsy underwhelmed here. is it really that horrible that no one wants to demo it?
:p

i keep hearing recurring complaints that it only really sounds good when everything is maxed out on it, are other people finding this is the case?

Not totally true. The gain doesn't have a TON of range but the texture, boost, and octave make it versatile as a drag queen with a $10,000 gift card to Macy's.

• Members

Yeah. My problem is that every time I finish one, I want to test it to make sure it works for a half hour or so. Really slows down the production, when you just want to play guitar. :lol: I keep thinking I should record myself playing "Charmless Man" by Blur. I love how it can get that sort of splatty, Shin Ei type vibe.

• Members

Why on earth would that need a demo?

Anyone who wanted one, got one or is about to get one.

Anyone not getting one, isn't interested Or is S.O.L anyway.

:idk:

Unless your trying to unload yours for profit... I see a demo to be pointless...

Eh...

Whateever makes you happy though...

• Members

Demos will only create jealousy and envy on this forum.

Not necessarily, i didnt pick one up because i couldnt get one single clip to actually play for me. If someone wants to sell one or they end up making more later it might be helpful to have something besides Soundcloud demo's.

• Members

I got mine last Thursday. Another thing I got last Thursday was a nasty stomach bug (unrelated, i think). My stomach felt like death for days and I've had absolutely no desire to play guitar, so my octophant has just been sitting on a shelf, TGP-style. But, now I'm feeling better. I'm also back at work, so the octophant still has to wait. But I'm off Wednesday, I'll do a full on video demo then, if no one else has.

• Members

If anyone here sells an octophant to a TGP member, man... that is really some horse{censored} there... Seriously not cool to a forum specific pedal made for next to nothing.

Ryan already went out of his way to announce it to TGP initially, so they could get in on the kickstarter and order one at the outset

• Members

Ryan already went out of his way to announce it to TGP initially, so they could get in on the kickstarter and order one at the outset

yeah, and you know what those {censored}ers did? they {censored}ing banned me for asking about pine needles being used as guitar picks. after all I did for them to get an hcfx pedal. cocksuckers.

• Members

yeah, and you know what those {censored}ers did? they {censored}ing banned me for asking about pine needles being used as guitar picks. after all I did for them to get an hcfx pedal. cocksuckers.

i remember this thread :lol:

Archived