READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 8-29-12

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

For Sale a Boss TR-2, it has been modded by Jack to have the click-less True-Bypass mod (cost $50). The main reason I went for this mod is that the Boss TR-2 would always be turned on whenever I would power up my pedal board no matter what. The pedal is less then a year old so it doesn't have the volume drop issue. Comes with the original box and manual. Asking $80, that includes shipping (to the CONUS) and and paypal fees, will try and post pictures tonight. I will send it using USPS Priority Mail the day after payment is received.

Here it is on my pedalboard

board7152012.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheeseblocks 6 Loop TB Strip - $80

EMG-HZ set - $60

Proco 16 ch/ 4 return Snake, 50ft - $150 + shipping

Washburn A20, early 80s version - $200 + shipping This would be a fun project for someone. Previous owner painted it to cover another bad refin. It looks ok from a couple feet away. I repaired a small break at the headstock. Sounds great with the stock Dimarzios, but the neck is a bit thin for my taste. Mojo for days.

• Members

HPIM5628.jpg

all prices paypal'd and shipped con US

Dimarzio Super D 1 & 2 (gold covers, black bobbins underneath)- $45 each

SD Distortion -$45

Aspect Design Double Switch Box Loop (super quiet)- $50

Dano TOD Ver 1- SOLD

Biyang EQ7- $50

BBE Freq Boost- $50

Floyd Rose Special Trem w/ FRUpgrades Big Brass Block- $70

Boss LS-2- $70

MI Crunch Box Ver 3- $80

Barber Dirty Bomb- $100

TC E Flashback Delay/Looper- SOLD

Amptweaker Tight Rock (Guitar Player Editor's Pick pedal)- $150

also have a pair of WGS ET65s 8ohm $125 shipped for pair

• Members
T2eC16NHJGkE9no8gGLyBQMR6lhuT60_3.jpg
T2eC16RHJHEE9ny2q9bZBQMR6K17Zg60_3.jpg
T2eC16RHJHEE9ny2q9bZBQMR5uQS360_3-1.jpg

For Sale and on Ebay is my Vintage 1978 Electro Harmonix 7900 Series Micro Synth. The 7900 Series Micro Synths were the very first. This original design contains 2 circuit boards and was the most complicated circuit of the EH Micro Synths. This Vintage 1978 ElectroHarmonix 7900 Series MicroSynth is the Holy Grail of all MicroSynths and can make the most amazing sounds imaginable. The tip of the Attack Delay is broken off is it's only problem. This Vintage 1978 ElectroHarmonix 7900 Series Micro Synthesizer has a built in power supply and is in Great working Condition and Sold AS IS. $849.00 :thu:

From the classic vintage sounds of the great early Moog synthesizer to custom creations, the Microsynth creates fat analog synth sounds heard on classic recordings such as Andy Summers and the Police and some of the finest musicians in the world. Compact ten-slider layout lets the sonically adventurous guitarist dial in a virtually limitless array of analog synthesizer sounds: from percussive stabs to backwards-sounding bowed effects.

True bypass
All analog design
2-pole analog resonant filter
4 voice mixer section mixes: Guitar, Octave, Sub Octave and Distortion. The Sub Octave sounds like a Bass tone.
Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed
Adjustable filter resonance control
Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes

On Ebay :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271053151916

• Members

hell, might as well post in here.

Jacques Prisoner analog delay w/ mod rate and depth controls - $120

Sonic Crayon FX (Tape) Vessel's End Vibrato - $245

Blackout Effectors Mantra w/ low gain switch - $190

Thunder Tomate analog chorus (blue version) - $120

A dual pedal, SHO clone + DAM Meathead clone built by Aaron of ARC Effects (before he fully started ARC) - $130

Prices ship'd, paypal gift, from CANADA

looking for:

Foxrox Aquavibe

Boss CE-2

Other vibes

Phasers

i'm a sucker for trades, try me

Archived