READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 8-29-12

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hello, my recent 2 week tour has zapped my funds, and I need to sell this.:cry:

Picked it up recently from Dave's Guitar. I am selling it as is.

The guitar is exactly as I purchased it.

P4130195.jpg

P4130197.jpg

P4130194.jpg

(note: someone had a "bluescaster" sticker on the headstock, I removed it, and there is a faint shadow of where it was.)

P4130199.jpg

Specs:

-Warmoth Mahogany Nashville Telecaster body with Satin finish (seems like it is much more durable than a typical Gibson faded finish) Body is marked with Warmoth stamp.

-Warmoth Birdseye maple / Rosewood neck with what I think is Fat or '59 neck profile......neck is marked with Warmoth stamp. Truss rod works as it should.

- Van Zandt Neck and Bridge pickups. They are marked "Van Zandt", and appear to be "True Vintage" models.

- Unknown middle pickups. Sounds as good as the Van Zandt pickups. :thu:

- 5 way switch to function as a Strat, with Vol/N&M tone/B tone controls.

- Nice bridge plate with round brass saddles.

- Tuners are Grovers, but I will verify that tonight to be positive.

Full Disclosure:

- Frets have some wear near the nut. *pics upon request*

- The neck pocket has a small fracture (not all of the way through)....similar to what most Fenders sometimes have.

- the neck is shimmed. You may not need it, depending on your set up.

Overall, the guitar plays and sounds great. I really like it, but can't afford to keep it. :(

Alright. I'm asking $350 Shipped and paypal gift'd.

• Members

Line 6 M9 (Like New) $300

DSC01975.jpg

Line 6 DL4 New Switches and Paint $165

DSC01963.jpg

MXR Carbon Copy with Box/Papers (Like New) SOLD

TC Electronics Nova Repeater SOLD

Barber Direct Drive (Velcro on back) $85

DSC01972.jpg

Dano Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive V1 (Timmy Clone, NIB) $50

DSC01966.jpg

Rocktron Short Timer Delay $45

DSC01967.jpg

M Audio Fast Track $50

DSC01969.jpg

I've got Paypal, additional pictures/descriptions, and references if needed. CONUS only please, and these prices are shipped. I will respond to messages ASAP, thanks for looking!

• Members

Not much left...

$100 OR LESS SALE

CUSTOM AUDIO ELECTRONICS FREDDY FUZZ --> like new condition with box or manual. This is the precursor to the current Black Cat OD-1 which is in OD/Fuzz/Distortion family ala the Red LLama & Analogman Astrotone. This one has a red LED and silk-screened graphics. $100 shipped to the lower 48

MXR M-117 FLANGER RI --> brand new, in-the-box with original 18v adapter. $100 shipped to the lower 48

ZACH WYLDE WAH --> also brand new, in-the-box with tuning rod, etc. $85 shipped to the lower 48

BOSS DD-3 --> brand new condition with original box and all paperwork. $90 shipped to the lower 48

BOSS DD-5 --> great condition but I no longer have the box or papers. $100 shipped to the lower 48

BOSS TU-2 --> brand new condition with original box and all paperwork. $60 shipped to the lower 48

Cash is king and I'm really not interested in trades at this time.

• Members

SD Screamin Demon trembucker and Alnico II Pro neck set $90 shipped.

BYOC Octave Fuzz, $75 shipped

a92c0060.jpg

Bit out there, but have these PS3 games for sale. All are new and in the plastic. I just really don't have time to play them with my current backlog. Will sell for whatever GameStop is listing for USED or trade for Arkham City + cash! (Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition, Dead Space 2 Limited Edition, MLB 2K10, MLB 10 The Show)

746f1e5e.jpg

• Members

WTB: an "Off The Air" Dr. Scientist RRR, maybe a whiteface or blackface (non reissue / non LED) Rat.

All prices include shipping to the lower 48 and Paypal.

Bearbox FX Blackguard #1/5. UK Black Russian clone with high and low EQ (versatile!). Velcro'd. $80

n1fS8.jpg

Akai MPD-18, includes box, etc. $50

hnNbQ.jpg

Apogee Duet, includes box, cables, etc. $SOLD

• Members

I has: Fetto Custom - $255; Dr Scientist RRR - $170; Strymon Flint - $375

I wants: Zoom G3/x; MIJ/CIJ Jazzmaster trem arm

Primarily looking for Canadian buyers but PM me offers! Package deals if you're a high roller.

VsnAq.jpg

JlpDd.jpg

iIt8q.jpg

• Members

Few pedals hitting the block,prices include priority shipping and pp fees.

T1M modded DL-4 delay - $200

Wampler Ecstasy - $150

Catalinbread Manx early run- $140

Ecstasy and Manx come with original boxes

The DL-4 mods by Dan @ T1M include the volume drop fix,new switches,added looper mode switch to switch hands free into and out of looper mode,and expression switch.The switch up top on the right side is the looper swtich,the left is the exp. switch.

The led for the exp. switch has been touchy but the exp switch works perfectly.

pm if you have any ?'s or want to buy.

pics:

IMG_5652.jpg

IMG_5649.jpg

IMG_5647.jpg

• Members

Lovetone Brown Source- 480 shipped

-Super rare vintage Overdrive... One of the coolest ODdirt pedals on the planet. Comes with the original box and manual.

Lovetone-Brown-Source-110x130.jpg

Gibson PAF humbucker- $60 shipped

-Bridge humbucker from early 90's Gibson ES-335

53574829-260x260-0-0_Gibson+Gibson+Burst

Orange Squeezer clone - $55 shipped

-Classic compressor circuit, one knob and true bypass.

• Members

I'm thinking about selling my Hagstrom Viking to get something a little more... Gretschy. I like this one a lot, and I held out for a long time to find one in sunburst with the true F-holes and not the S-shaped ones they often come with. I'm still not sure I want to sell, but I don't think I can go Gretsch without selling a couple other guitars.

I'm looking for a straight sale or a partial trade towards a pro-line Gretsch (6119, 6120, or possibly 6122). Or maybe the right Electromatic. Maybe. If you're interested, PM me and we can talk price/trade/etc.

IMG_6511.JPG

• Members

I have several dirt/drive pedals I am not using. Would like to trade for some Boss chorus and/or delay. Here's the skinny;

Have:

Boss/Keeley DS-1 used, but not in bad shape. I bought the DS-1 slightly used, then sent it to Keeley for the mod. Might have the Keeley box, but DO NOT have the Boss box or manual. Pending...

Joyo Ultimate drive. Barely used and in brand new condition, with box/manual. SOLD

Digitech Bad Monkey. Used very little and in like new condition, with box/manual. Pending...

SubDecay Super Nova drive. Only used a few times, with box/manual. Pending...

Want:

Boss chorus of some type. Preferably newer models, ie; super chorus or chorus ensemble.

Boss delay. dd3, dd5 or dd7 and would actually like to get a bf-3 flanger if I could.

Would like box/manual, but no deal breaker if w/o.

...could throw in 20 or 30 dollars if you want to wheel 'n deal, but would really prefer to trade straight up as the wifey has basically cut off the gear funds until further notice.

Just PM me if interested.

• Members

No trades at this time unless you wanna trade me an EVH 5150 III, thanks.

Breedlove MK II electric - MIK import prototype (breedlove has no electric import line so this is one of a kind), 3 Wilkinson Humbuckers, Wilkinson trem, SKB HSC, awesome fat LP tone, minor wear and 1 ding (see pics), missing truss rod cover (two will be included). $600 shipped/paypal

PICS: http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/vangkm008/Breedlove/

breedlove_mk_ii_01.jpg

Kafel S-150 RED - 2 channels, 150w from (4) EL34s, currently running (2) EL34s for 75w, awesome cleans (tons of headroom, warm and articulate), drive channel is a mild-mid OD depending on guitar/pickups, in-house hand wound transformers, bulletproof amp!, original slip case and footswitch. $1050 shipped/paypal

PICS: http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/vangkm008/Kafel%20S-150/

kafel_s150_02.jpg

Mesa Single Recto 50w - good condition, no footswitch. $750 shipped/paypal

PICS: http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/vangkm008/Single%20Recto/

single_recto_01.jpg

Engl Gigmaster 15w - great condition, slight chip in front panel but otherwise very clean, comes with aftermarket footswitch. $500 shipped/paypal

PICS: http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/vangkm008/

engl_gigmaster_01.jpg

Rio Grandes HB set - good amount of lead left, the original RG humbuckers as far as I know, creme colored, regular space, 2 conductor wiring. $125 shipped/paypal

PICS: http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/vangkm008/

DSC07592.jpg

• Members

Just throwing this out there.. I really need an acoustic/electric so I'm looking to either sell these or trade both for an acoustic of similar value.

I have an EHX SMM/H and a Boss RE-20 Space Echo. The SMM is practically new. It sat on my board untouched for awhile (I've used the looper a handful of times but that's it) and it's been sitting on a shelf since then. Great pedal I just have no use for it at all.

The RE-20 has been a great pedal for me. I really love the tone and the dedicated tap tempo. I just really need an acoustic and since I only use one setting on it anyway, I figure there's a smaller, simpler delay pedal I can use instead. It's been through more gigs than I can count and I've never had a problem with it. I wouldn't be getting rid of it if I didn't need to.

Both pedals have velcro and neither have boxes. I'll do $180 shipped (CONUS) and PayPal'd for either pedal.

I'm very, very interested in the Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat.

I have no picture of the SMM but you know what it looks like.

0ad98c854507.jpg

• Members

I ONLY ACCEPT CASH, MONEY ORDERS, OR TRADES AS METHODS OF PAYMENT. Sorry, no Paypal.

Prices for all items are FIRM and include shipping and insurance for destinations in the continental US. The expected trade value of most items will be higher than their cash sale price. A 10% discount will be applied if multiple items are purchased.

33212e0.jpg

Palmer PDI-09 "The Junction" DI/speaker simulator $138

-I am the original owner

-Near mint condition

-Includes original box and manual

-Passive design that requires no power

-Three EQ contours and attenuation levels

-Ground lift switch

-Great alternative to the digital speaker simulation in amp modelers

-Does not have a load simulator (by design), so you would still need an external speaker with an amplifier

1jxooh.jpg

Source Audio Soundblox Phaser, Wireless Hothand Controller, and Adapter $118

-I WILL ONLY SELL/TRADE THESE ITEMS TOGETHER

-Way cheaper than buying everything new

-Includes original box, pedal, wireless expression controller, charger, receiver, and Danelectro adapter

-Center knob is loose, but the unit is fully functional

-Extremely versatile digital phaser with a surprisingly lush sound

2qkuo81.jpg

Boss PS-3 Digital Pitch-Shifter/Delay $138

-Some cosmetic wear

-Provides multiple pitch shifting and delay effects

-Fully Functional

-Danelectro 9.6V adapter included

I am also on the verge of adding the following items to the heap as of 08/20/12:

Lexicon LXP-5 multifx processor - $50 shipped

Zoom SB-246 Streetboxx Drum Machine - $100 shipped

Two Behringer KX1200 Keybord amps - $100 for the pair (local pickup only)

Prices for all items are FIRM and include shipping and insurance for destinations in the continental US. The expected trade value of most items will be higher than their cash sale price. A 10% discount will be applied if multiple items are purchased.

I ONLY ACCEPT CASH, MONEY ORDERS, OR TRADES AS METHODS OF PAYMENT. Sorry, no Paypal.

Archived