OT: Thinking about joining a P$W team. I've got the shimmer, but what about....

Aristotle

• Members

Chuck's in "wacky" colors or with bright shoelaces are always a favorite. Basically you want to be as inoffensively edgy as possible. Maybe get a t-shirt with a shark on it with it's mouth open. Just make sure there isn't any blood. Would you be opposed to getting some type of radical haircut? Maybe shave your entire head but leave some bangs in the front. Also, you need to speak really loudly ALL the time and gesture with your hands at every opportunity. Don't forget to practice relating your life experience to EVERY situation ever.

• Members

Chuck's in "wacky" colors or with bright shoelaces are always a favorite. Basically you want to be as inoffensively edgy as possible. Maybe get a t-shirt with a shark on it with it's mouth open. Just make sure there isn't any blood. Would you be opposed to getting some type of radical haircut? Maybe shave your entire head but leave some bangs in the front. Also, you need to speak really loudly ALL the time and gesture with your hands at every opportunity. Don't forget to practice relating your life experience to EVERY situation ever.

that's me to a T. hahaha

inoffensively edgy, love it.

• Members

ITS FUNNY YOU MENTION THAT. THIS REMINDS ME OF THE TIME I RAN OVER MY NEIGHBORS MAILBOX WITH MY LAWNMOWER AFTER DRINKING TOO MUCH ONE SATURDAY MORNING AND BLAMED IT ON HIS CAT. I KNEW I WAS REALLY ONTO SOMETHING. HERE I AM NOW, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

THE MAILBOX WAS LATER REPLACED AND STANDS TO THIS VERY DAY. A-MEN.

Archived