Teenage Fanclub is great

!i!i!i!i!i!

• Members

Grand Prix, Bandwagonesque, THirteen, Songs from Northern Britain

Yep. Everything Flows is their signature song for me, but those four are the best albums; maybe start with Grand Prix? I find later albums less consistent but there are still some good ones there:

[video=youtube;MnVQSssCI-Q]

• Members

If you are looking to get into the Fannies then start with Bandwagonesque. It's a great album. After that go for Grand Prix. After that go for Songs From Northern Britain. After that go for 13. After that stop buying their albums. :lol:

If you like the Fannies then you might also like the mighty Idlewild.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joB0tlOjKcU

• Members

If you are looking to get into the Fannies then start with Bandwagonesque. It's a great album. After that go for Grand Prix. After that go for Songs From Northern Britain. After that go for 13. After that stop buying their albums.
:lol:

You can get A Catholic Education and Shadows too, but Howdy and Man Made are take it or leave it records for the most part.

• Members

You can get A Catholic Education and Shadows too, but Howdy and Man Made are take it or leave it records for the most part.

I'm a big fan and I totally agree with this. Shadows is actually quite good and mellow. Man made has a couple of great songs (fallen leaves), but not enough. Actually, a really fun Teenage Fanclub 'sort of' album is the live recording they did with Alex Chilton as his backing band. Someone put it out under the name Walk Right Back.

Saw Teenage Fanclub on their last US tour two years ago and was thoroughly stoked. I hadn't seen then since the Thirteen era and i was probably 15 myself.

Archived