CAN VIOLENT TV SHOWS MAKE CATS VIOLENT? CAPSLOCK BROKEN AGAIN.

Dr.Picklebottom

• Members

MY LITTLE CAT, ECHO, LIKES WATCHING BIG CAT DIARY ON ANIMAL PLANET: SURPRISINGLY HUMAN. OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS SHES SEEMED TO STALK AND ATTACK OUR OLDER, LESS SUPPLE CAT, PC.

I FEEL ITS A DIRECT RESULT OF BEING EXPOSED TO THE VIOLENT CATS ON BIG CAT DIARIES. THEY ROUTINELY STALK, KILL, AND EAT ALL KINDS OF AFRICAN ANIMALS IN AFRICA AND LAUGH ABOUT IT. I DONT CARE FOR THIS.

SHOULD I SPRAY HER WITH A WATER BOTTLE, SNAP LOUDLY AT HER, ETC. OR JUST STAY LOOSEY GOOSEY WITH IT?

*PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THERE IS A GREAT LEVEL OF DISPERITY IN HOW SUPPLE EACH CAT IS.

• Members

THE OLDER CAT GREW UP ON THE STREET SO SHES PROBALBY SEEN A LOT OF {censored} AND IS JUST TRYING TO PUT HER LIFE BACK TOGETHER AND MAKE AMENDS. A HOTBLOODED YOUNG JUNGLE CAT, FRESH FROM THE SPCA, IS THE LAST THING IN THE WORLD SHE NEEDED. JUST WHEN THINGS WERE STARTING TO TURN AROUND FOR HER...

IS THERE SUCH THING AS CAT TRANQUILIZERS? MAYBE BURN SOME LAVENDER AND HOLD IT PERILOUSLY CLOSE TO HER FACE TO CALM HER DOWN?

• Members

I recently heard of some friends of friends having a home inspection. They have 5 dogs, mostly scary, beat up looking pitbull rescues. They fed the dogs Benadryl so they'd be all relaxed during the inspection. Apparently it worked. Maybe Echo just needs some li'l pink downers to make her less pitbull-attack-cat...

• Members

bitd my daughter's cat, Otis, lived with me and Madison the Wonder Corgi for a year in my post-divorce apartment,

Otis always had a penchant for death...he is the St Patrick of Wilsonville Oregon, having wiped out the entire population of garter snakes. Anyway..

Otis' favorite pasttime was sitting in front of the TV and watching turkey-hunting shows on The Outdoor Channel... when a turkey was showed he'd do the typical cat-thing: the stuttery meow-bah that so many cats do. And when the turkey's feathers would explode in a hail of 12 guage birdshot, he'd jump straight up in the air and run around the room, bouncing off things and did a bizarre cat-howl.

We called the show "Things Die". Otis loved "Things Die"

• Members

Try this:

Animals' Apawthecary Tranquility Herbal Blend

An herbal remedy that provides a balanced combination of three calming nerve tonics for anxiety and stress management: Valerian, Skullcap, and Oatstraw

http://www.onlynaturalpet.com/products/Animals-Apawthecary-Tranquility-Herbal-Blend/148007.aspx

148007_500.jpg

Give some to your cat, too.

• Members

bitd my daughter's cat, Otis, lived with me and Madison the Wonder Corgi for a year in my post-divorce apartment,

Otis always had a penchant for death...he is the St Patrick of Wilsonville Oregon, having wiped out the entire population of garter snakes. Anyway..

Otis' favorite pasttime was sitting in front of the TV and watching turkey-hunting shows on The Outdoor Channel... when a turkey was showed he'd do the typical cat-thing: the stuttery meow-bah that so many cats do. And when the turkey's feathers would explode in a hail of 12 guage birdshot, he'd jump straight up in the air and run around the room, bouncing off things and did a bizarre cat-howl.

We called the show "Things Die". Otis loved "Things Die"

!!!

THIS DUDE GETS IT.

Archived